and Wide Receiver Number Three shall be...?

vike daddy

Id really like the see Mitchell win the job, he has alot of talent. He has the most potential of all the guys behind 19 & 14 imo. And i truly think it is a wide open competition for the #3 spot. But id still like a veteran added, just not Crabtree. 

My guess is Jordan Taylor probably wins the spot, they seem to like him for whatever reason. 

But i think Badet makes the 53 this year and could come in for 10-15 plays a game and give us a vertical threat. They had him on the PS last year and plus gave him the bonus this year, they like him alot. 

As of right now my projection on WRs that will make the 53: Diggs-Thielen-Taylor-Treadwell-Mitchell-Badet (Johnson PS). But Davis has a chance to make it with his return ability. I like Beebe but dating back he hasnt been able to stay healthy and he's kind of limited to the slot. If they decide to cut Treadwell or Badet doesnt make it, then id think Johnson would make it. Its such a wild card at this position outside of 19 & 14.