Bobby Wagner Contract Situation

showtime

Wagner also said that he was preparing as if this will be his last year as a Seahawk.  Now that Wilson is taken care of, really want to see Wagner get paid what he deserves.  I'm really confident the team will get this one done.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they sign him. I will be very disappointed if they dont. 

On a separate note. Is anyone else tired of the LOB nickname? Kam, Thomas, Sherman, Browner, Maxwell, and Lane were the LOB. They are all retired or gone now. It bugs me to see articles or talking heads ask 'who will be part of the new LOB for Seattle'. That era is gone man. Time to move on. 

On 5/27/2019 at 4:47 PM, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

On a separate note. Is anyone else tired of the LOB nickname? Kam, Thomas, Sherman, Browner, Maxwell, and Lane were the LOB. They are all retired or gone now. It bugs me to see articles or talking heads ask 'who will be part of the new LOB for Seattle'. That era is gone man. Time to move on. 

They pretty much have to sign Wagner or the defense will fall apart.  Also, agreed on the LoB nickname for the secondary.  Every single one of those guys is gone.  I could maybe understand still holding on to it last year because Earl Thomas was still playing and I believe Kam Chancellor was still technically on the team, but now that everyone is not in Seattle anymore it's time to move on.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Yeah i agree the LOB wasn't the same when Chancellor had to retire early.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 10:58 PM, Sacks98 said:

Yeah i agree the LOB wasn't the same when Chancellor had to retire early.

Yea, he brought the 'boom' to the Legion of Boom.  Sherman as well since he was probably the most popular and most well known member of the LOB to the casual fan.