Sign in to follow this  
lark25

Biggest head scratching picks

11 minutes ago, bomont said:

On what planet?  lol

On Planet Earth by people not named Gettleman or Giants FO Apologists in the media.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

On Planet Earth 

Believe that if it makes you happy.

I'll hold my breath waiting for an actual concrete answer. Do please show us these sources that made those projections.

2 hours ago, bomont said:

I'll bite where do these "facts" come from?  Who are "most people?"  I can tell you it wasn't the better known mock drafters, because he was QB4 at the very lowest for nearly all of them.

PS I'm no Jones fan, I think it would have been at reach at 1.17, but get real. 

Todd McShay, PFF, Draft Network (round grade), Phil Simms, Chris Simms, and probably at least  10 other sources had him as QB5 or worse. Definitely more had him as QB5 than QB4. I’m talking purely rankings and not mocks cause the Giants loved him, but only the Giants. I’ll try to find more sources when I get home. 

On 5/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, deathstar said:

Wasn't he fired once already?

Yup, for not being the most player friendly GM and letting fan favorites walk. Extremely similar reasons as to why John Dorsey was fired. Is John Dorsey inept?

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yup, for not being the most player friendly GM and letting fan favorites walk. Extremely similar reasons as to why John Dorsey was fired. Is John Dorsey inept?

Sounds like something Gettleman told himself after he got fired.

21 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Sounds like something Gettleman told himself after he got fired.

Sure dude. 

10 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Dorsey has a proven track record though

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Also for absurdly overvaluing the role of the running gamer in the modern NFL, both in paying incredible money to RBs, but also in allocating resources towards "things that enable/inhibit the running game on offense/defense" and away from things which enable/inhibit the passing game.

Edited by PossibleCabbage

20 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Also for absurdly overvaluing the role of the running gamer in the modern NFL, both in paying incredible money to RBs, but also in allocating resources towards "things that enable/inhibit the running game on offense/defense" and away from things which enable/inhibit the passing game.

That equivalency was absurd.