Which of the Lions, Raiders, Giants, 49ers or Redskins do you want to see on "Hard Knocks"?

aceinthehouse

What team would be the best choice, for representing Hard Knocks TV show for 2019?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be must see TV?

• Lions
    • Raiders
    • Giants
    • 49ers
    • Redskins

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Are you kidding? We have a franchised kicker who won't report. None of those other teams can compare to #kickerdrama

49ers are about to have their version of the #RevisWatch with the #GouldWatch. Honestly, that is some riveting must see television!!!!!

And we drafted a punter in the 4th round!!! Imagine Hard Knocks giving us daily updates on Mitch Wishnowsky!! Can't beat this man, 49ers should be the NFL's #1 choice by far.

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 1

Not my words: Mike Mayock; "He's been known for decades as the guy who wants "high character" prospects that can positively influence the locker room, and that mindset hasn't changed since he took the job in Oakland."

Richie Incognito, Vontaze Burfict, Antonio Brown. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Not my words: Mike Mayock; "He's been known for decades as the guy who wants "high character" prospects that can positively influence the locker room, and that mindset hasn't changed since he took the job in Oakland."

I think these 3 are heavy Gruden guys, not so much Mayock. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think Mayock meant through the draft. We took four of the highest character guys in the draft in the Top 40. Brown, Incognito, and Burfict are not the future. Brown is here 3-5 years, and probably 3-4. Burfict  and Incognito maybe two years each. 

23 hours ago, Forge said:

Doesn't really have a choice, I believe. Lynch and Shanny (particularly the latter) have been adamant about not being on the show, I think at one point he even "warned" that they would get the worst entertainment possible if the 49ers are picked. That being said, if they are the team who is chosen, I don't think that there is anything the team can do about it. 

You have the choice to co-operate or not. You can make the show suck, what is the NFL gong to do about it.  Do you think that the producers asked to do the Pats since its inception, what do you think Bill said.   

1 minute ago, patman said:

You have the choice to co-operate or not. You can make the show suck, what is the NFL gong to do about it.  Do you think that the producers asked to do the Pats since its inception, what do you think Bill said.   

Different argument. They don't have a choice in being chosen. They could make it crappy entertainment, I've already said that. It's basically the gun that shanny is trying to hold against the league

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Different argument. They don't have a choice in being chosen. They could make it crappy entertainment, I've already said that. It's basically the gun that shanny is trying to hold against the league

Well would not that preclude them from being further considered

On 5/6/2019 at 12:44 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

49ers are about to have their version of the #RevisWatch with the #GouldWatch. Honestly, that is some riveting must see television!!!!!

And we drafted a punter in the 4th round!!! Imagine Hard Knocks giving us daily updates on Mitch Wishnowsky!! Can't beat this man, 49ers should be the NFL's #1 choice by far.

I read that Mitch is a former AFL player and I was like 'how OLD is this punter?!?'