Which of the Lions, Raiders, Giants, 49ers or Redskins do you want to see on "Hard Knocks"?

aceinthehouse

What team would be the best choice, for representing Hard Knocks TV show for 2019?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be must see TV?

• Lions
    • Raiders
    • Giants
    • 49ers
    • Redskins

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd love to see Bill's face if the producers asked him.

I reckon something a long the lines of...

Image result for bill belichick face

It's weird how that can double as his official personal team photo shot and his mugshot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

As with most things that everyone seems to like - it's overrated. 

:shrug: I like it. There's not too many episodes, and it does get me excited for the season. I really enjoy following the fringe players we don't know much about. For example, Cajuste last year was pretty fascinating. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

:shrug: I like it. There's not too many episodes, and it does get me excited for the season. I really enjoy following the fringe players we don't know much about. For example, Cajuste last year was pretty fascinating. 

Yeah, it's alright. It can still be good and overrated. I really liked the Texans one - where Watt goes up against Matthew - that was must-see drama! For me, it hasn't reached those heights since. I'll still watch :D

On 5/5/2019 at 1:10 PM, aceinthehouse said:

These five teams can appear on "Hard Knocks" in 2019

• Lions
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • 49ers
  • Redskins

These are the 5 who will be decided for which gets the prize in representing Hard Knocks on HBO for 2019.

Who do you believe would be the most entertaining for this year.

Some believe 2020 would be good for Oakland, as they will be moving to Las Vegas. So maybe they get the nod for next year, but maybe not?

With all the hoopla on the Giants drafting Daniel Jones, maybe Hard Knocks wants an inside look at that & possibly Eli Manning handle of the situation in what could be his final year?

The Lions & 49ers could be choices for the rookies in TJ Hockinson or Bosa, who are primed to make an immediate impact for their respected teams. Both have tough uphill battles in what will be very competitive Divisions.

Then you have the Redskins. An Owner in Dan Snyder who has been known for his meddling ways & Jay Gruden who some believe is on the hot seat. Not to mention 1st round selections in Haskins & Sweat who look to contribute right away perhaps?

Who do you prefer to see?

Those are the choices HBO would pick from if none of the 32 teams step up. No one typically steps up for Hard Knocks, and if I had to guess, HBO will pick the Raiders 

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I know the Rams did. Anyone else?

I said typically, but the rams wanted the exposure so it was no surprise. It only takes 1 NFL team to step up, but if HBO gets their choice, no doubt about it, it'll be the raiders. 

15 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

I said typically, but the rams wanted the exposure so it was no surprise. It only takes 1 NFL team to step up, but if HBO gets their choice, no doubt about it, it'll be the raiders. 

Sorry, it wasn't clear, I was agreeing with you. The only one that I could think of that volunteered was the Rams. 

Reported today that it’s down to 4 teams with the Skins being one of them.   

Don't know the team listed that has been eliminated. 

I think the Skins get it. Just way to many storylines to consider & they have to know it's a ratings injector. 

I think they want the Raiders, but will wait till the move to Vegas next season, rather than Oakland's final year.

i do think it's a toss up between the Redskins & Raiders.

And the Redskins will get it. I'd put money on it.

No offense to Oakland, as I think it would be an excellent show.

With storylines such as John Gruden, last yr in Oakland, 3 first Rd draft choices, Antonio Brown and more...

The Washington Redskins "Trump's" that, Imo. (Pun intended)

Storylines such as the team name itself, Redskins.

Then you add Haskins & Sweat

Josh Norman & DRC

The Rueben Foster story

The Alex Smith & Colt McCoy story

Landon Collins

Veterans such as Kerrigan & Trent Williams

HOFer Adrian Peterson & his story

Coach Jay Gruden & Def Coordinator Greg Manusky

Team President & SB MVP Doug Williams

Owner Dan Snyder 

And a special appearance by President Donald Trump. Ok...maybe not him. Lol

But you see my point. Storylines upon storylines.

Thing could rival the Simpsons in episodes.

Only half joking

On 5/9/2019 at 5:21 AM, MikeT14 said:

Sorry, it wasn't clear, I was agreeing with you. The only one that I could think of that volunteered was the Rams. 

They did an amazon show, but your point is made and taken. 

Here's the thing about it though - it probably played a big part in losing the superbowl 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/02/super-bowl-53-brian-hoyer-streaming-subscriptions-patriots-rams

Hoyer began his career in New England, but he got his first shot as a starter in Cleveland. In 2014, his second year there, he started 11 games for coordinator Kyle Shanahan, then played for Shanahan again in San Francisco in ’17. Rams coach Sean McVay coached tight ends for Mike and Kyle Shanahan in Washington from 2010-13, which led Hoyer to believe he’d have some institutional knowledge of McVay’s offense.

Before the Super Bowl, he watched an episode of Peyton Manning’s Detail series on ESPN-Plus on Goff, and it hit him right away—the offense is the same. Looking at the Rams tape confirmed it. … Then, Hoyer went back to Amazon’s All or Nothing series on the Rams; it was about the 2016 season but had footage of OTAs from McVay’s first spring there. Hoyer recognized the language.

He then gave BB the blueprint and the Rams only scored 3 points in the Superbowl

Proof that:

A) Hard knocks etc is a bad idea for every team

B) McVay belongs in Kyle Shanahan's coaching tree. I mean, Sean didnt even change the language of kyle's offense. 

Edited by N4L