Final Cuts

ttitansfan4life

Glad Weems is gone tbh. Sly beat out Woods which is a good thing. The King trade pretty much sealed Blacksons fate.

Tre was just too up and down to be counted on. 

Rosters looking real nice. Hoping we add a WR (Maybe by trade?) and a CB or TWO (Really want McCain gone but I know hes gonna be here...) and maybe even a RB... I'm not sold on David yet. He's better then what what we had last year in a 3rd RB but I think we could find someone better.

Overall I'm not really surprised by any of the cuts.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Who is going to return kick offs? Jackson there as well? Weems handled most of the KRs in the preseason that I recall. Think Fluellen might have returned some too.

Yeah, I think Fluellen handled some kickoff return duties and with Weems gone, could have a chance to be that guy going into the regular season as well.

16 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Didn't Woods start over Sly Williams for a game or two this preseason?

Yeah by all intents and purposes it was looking like Woods was beating out Sly for the starting NT job. Mularkey praised him several times throughout the offseason as a guy that does it the right way and works incredibly hard. That's why I'm still pretty shocked he didn't make it. After the offseason he had, I thought for sure he was safe.

Archived