Knox, Smith, Sweeney
Brown, Jones, Beasley, Roberts, McKenzie, Williams and Foster
Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Ford, Nsehke, Feliciano, Bates, Long, Boettger

8 DL, 6 LB, 6 CB, 4 S

Hughes, Johnson, Murphy, Lawson, Lotuelie, Oliver, H. Phillips, J. Phillips 
Milano, Edmunds, Alexander, Stanford, Thompson, Lacey
White, Wallace, T. Johnson, K. Johnson Munnerlyn, Neal
Hyde, Poyer, Marlowe, J. Johnson

Game day Inactive: Robert Foster, Ike Boettger, Ryan Bates,  Captain Munnerlyn, Julian Stanford, Dean Marlowe and then one of McKenzie/Williams depending on gameplan. 

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

I drafted Ed Oliver in an IDP league. Is he going to start this year? How's he looking? 

Hes going to start this year but I think the best IDP option for fantasy on this bills team will be MLB Tremaine Edmunds as he led the team in tackles last year and he has progressed to be so much better since then. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hes going to start this year but I think the best IDP option for fantasy on this bills team will be MLB Tremaine Edmunds as he led the team in tackles last year and he has progressed to be so much better since then. 

Edmunds was my second pick. I'm a HUGE Edmunds fan.

Big news in the days before teams trim their roster to 53: The Bills have waived OL De'Ondre Wesley with an injury settlement and placed DE Mike Love on injured reserve with a pectoral injury. Any player placed on IR at or before Saturday's 4pm deadline is out for 2019. This almost assuredly locks rookie 7th round DE Darryl Johnson into a roster spot.

Per Marcel Louis- Jacques ESPN

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

So... is Teller any good?

He is a mauler but still needs time to develop. If they are expecting him to start right away he will have some miss steps but overall i liked what he can do just needs more time. With the bills revamping the oline he was an odd man out. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Bills traded Wyatt Teller and a 2021 7th for a 5th and 6th to Browns. Not a fan of this trade he was a project but had shined at times during regular season last year. Wish they gave him more time to develop in to the LG position behind spain.

He was most likely gonna get cut. He started last year but has fallen down the depth charts with all out additions. You knew this should happen cause when Spain got hurt last week. Ike Boettger came in and got first team reps at LG and not Tellar.

Teams will keep about 8 olinemen and these guys were locks

1. Dawkins (OT)

2. Spain (OG)

3. Morse (C)

4. Feliciano (G/C)

5. Ford (OT/OG)

6. Nsekhe (OT)

7. Long (OG/C)

Which means that last spot will likely go to someone who can play OT which Tellar does not. I'd imagine the last spot goes to Ryan Bates who can play all 5 positions on the OLine.

6 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

He was most likely gonna get cut. He started last year but has fallen down the depth charts with all out additions. You knew this should happen cause when Spain got hurt last week. Ike Boettger came in and got first team reps at LG and not Tellar.

Teams will keep about 8 olinemen and these guys were locks

1. Dawkins (OT)

2. Spain (OG)

3. Morse (C)

4. Feliciano (G/C)

5. Ford (OT/OG)

6. Nsekhe (OT)

7. Long (OG/C)

Which means that last spot will likely go to someone who can play OT which Tellar does not. I'd imagine the last spot goes to Ryan Bates who can play all 5 positions on the OLine.

Yea i was just thinking that after i posted. Teller definitely needed more time to come in to his own its a good thing to have him be traded because it shows how well the oline is ahead of him just thought he would eventually get to the starting role position maybe make the psquad to continue his progression. I did notice Ike going in ahead which I assume will be the case moving forward by keeping him to play behind Spain. I also like the versatility of what the bills have as Dawkins can play LT, LG, and RT. Ty can play both Tackle spots. Ford can play RG RT. Feliciano and Long can play RG and C. My assumption is Ike makes it over bates unless they feel that Ford is not ready to come in and play RT if Dawkins or Ty go down with injury. Having 2 extra picks next year will allow beane more flexibility in the draft so I cant be to mad about the move.