Predict the 53/ Updated with Cuts**

Trentwannabe

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Bills cutting Shady could be the dumbest thing Beane could have done. All to save 6 mil in cap space which they already have 27 mil. I think it takes a step back in the progress as shady can be a game changer at times. I wouldnt be so hard on Beane if it werent for him to go out of his way to say Shady was the starter. If he just came out and said that every position spot is up for grabs then this wouldnt be so bad. What this means to outside players is you cant trust what Beane says which could translate in to players not feeling comfortable being there. Maybe Im wrong but I do not like how this was handled publicly. I have nothing against the current RBs on the team but the Veteran leadership and bond he had with Allen was big and I hope it doesnt bite them in the butt

Disagree with this. I believe everything he said at the time it was said was true. He even said in his statement after they released him that this decision was made at the last minute. But after seeing what they had in the position outside of Shady, I’m sure they felt they could go younger and get the same or better production without him. 

So Jason Croom is making the final 53 but just so they can place him on IR. That is why Kurt Coleman was cut, with a handshake that he would be back tomorrow or Monday.

Croom a potential IR to return and the Bills didn't want to risk him on waivers. Also sounds like Kroft is close to returning and won't go on the PUP

3 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Disagree with this. I believe everything he said at the time it was said was true. He even said in his statement after they released him that this decision was made at the last minute. But after seeing what they had in the position outside of Shady, I’m sure they felt they could go younger and get the same or better production without him. 

of course he is going to say last minute changed his mind. I like Shady and wish him the best and I think he would be great this year, cutting him sucks but I get the point of making the decision. My dislike about this entire thing is dont go out of your way to tell the public "this is our starter and that if you know football this wouldnt be questioned" because it makes you look like a donkey. Even though its a sport its also a business and agents/players will look at this and see that his word doesnt mean anything as things can be said yet not backed up and loyalty is questioned. Had he gone the appropriate route and say that just like every other offensive position you have to fight for that starting spot. It would get shady going as well as the other guys old or young to fight for the starting role. This covers the issue of cutting someone like Shady as you knew their may be a chance he wasnt going to be on the team this year or you wouldnt have cut him "last minute". Im not concerned about the RB corps in anyway as I think singletary, Gore, and Yeldon can handle business its just an issue about selling players to come to Buffalo in free agency because it is hard as it is to sell them to come, this is now another knock players and agents will come up with moving forward to give reasons not to come to buffalo.

18 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills only have 3 RB's on the roster.

Eddie Yarborough did not make the final 53. 

Tyler Kroft is off the PUP and on the 53.

Bills kept 10 OL. Have to think McDermott or Boettger is next man off once we claim someone.

Marlowe will probably be gone after week 1 as well in favor of Munnerlyn