News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

23 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Any word on Cooper's demands yet?

Clarence Hill literally couldn’t have been more wrong on the DeMarcus Lawrence negotiations if he’d just randomly guessed what was happening every morning when he woke up.

So I think we’ll probably tune out anything he has to say about the contracts for Amari, Dak, and Zeke.

• Like 3

When leverage is relatively even on both sides,  negotiations are going to be difficult.    That's normal.   I'd much rather have the current front office's tactics of negotiations than they used to be.   I don't care if all the Jones' know they're giving someone 20 or 30 mil per season.   Make their agent earn it. 

58 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I knew you couldn't just let that slide..

I've been doing pretty good lately. I'm not taking the bait. Even when I do talk bad about Dak I try to end the post with a compliment.

Like:

"Man, Daks soup and yogurt commercials about proving doubters wrong are so cringey, but I like the way he did his facial hair."

That kinda thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I've been doing pretty good lately. I'm not taking the bait. Even when I do talk bad about Dak I try to end the post with a compliment.

Like:

"Man, Daks soup and yogurt commercials about proving doubters wrong are so cringey, but I like the way he did his facial hair."

That kinda thing

Not exactly what I would call a silver lining but I guess it's a start

We'll get you out of Dak's closet soon enough

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not exactly what I would call a silver lining but I guess it's a start

We'll get you out of Dak's closet soon enough

I want nothing more but to openly love Dak. But I will remain closeted until it's more socially acceptable for an arm chair scout to like Dak in public. Only Dak can change the archaic views of today by throwing his balls for many yards and scoring as often as possible with 10 other Cowboys.