Jump to content
Matts4313

News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

He still led the league in rushing yards per game in 2017. 

He's led the league in rushing yards per game every year he has been in the league. He has also had the most attempts yet has never missed a game to injury.

 

Totally overrated.

 

Meanwhile Dak has like 4 CAREER 300 yard games.

Dak has mediocre passing games because he has never played with a pro bowl receiver, pro bow tight end, or any pro bowl lineman. And dont forget, his RB is overrated.

Just imagine if he had 1 weapon on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they let Dak run and be a true duel threat then he could be good. But I have zero confidence in him being a pocket passer between the 20s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

tenor.gif

 

 

Elliott leads the league in rushing and Dak leads the league in sacking himself!

 

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Zeke has led the league in rushing two of the last three years and likely would have in 2017 as well had he not been suspended.

But yeah, totally overrated.

They are overrated. 

The running game doesnt matter. 

Never has. 

Look at the last 25 years of data if you think I am wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Why don’t you post that scenario in NFL General and see how many (rather, how few) people agree with you.

Go ahead. I’ll wait.

While you’re at it, post the Tom Brady comparison as well just to show that Quincy is a better QB than the GOAT.

Please do this. I’m begging you.

Just because you dont 'read good' doesnt make that my stance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CAPJ said:

If Dak cant improve then neither should his contract.

That's ludicrous man. He's definitely outplayed his contract and deserves to be making 20+ million. But for 30 million, I would seriously consider tagging him a 1-2 seasons then letting him walk.

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

 

They are overrated. 

The running game doesnt matter. 

Lol

 

You won't find 1 NFL coach that agrees with you. If the running game was obsolete then why do teams still run the ball? ....Ever?

 

 

Oh, and according to Kellen Moore we will be running the ball a LOT more this year. So buckle up, buckle bunny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just because you dont 'read good' doesnt make that my stance.

Oh, but it is. You’ve gone on record to provide stats which “prove” that Quincy’s numbers are clearly superior to Tom Brady, thus making him better, said that “(T)he running game doesn’t matter”, that we have no talent at any skill position, that our o-line is atrocious, that Quincy is an accurate passer, that he doesn’t sack himself, and that over 66% of his problems belong to someone else.

Again, you have ZERO credibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, plan9misfit said:

Oh, but it is. You’ve gone on record to provide stats which “prove” that Quincy’s numbers are clearly superior to Tom Brady, thus making him better, said that “(T)he running game doesn’t matter”, that we have no talent at any skill position, that our o-line is atrocious, that Quincy is an accurate passer, that he doesn’t sack himself, and that over 66% of his problems belong to someone else.

Again, you have ZERO credibility.

If you are going to keep saying stupid things I have no option but assume youve banged your head real hard and became a stupid person. 

Our OL and WRs did suck, by all objecive measures. And the run game has minimal impact on winning. Prove me wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are going to keep saying stupid things I have no option but assume youve banged your head real hard and became a stupid person. 

Our OL and WRs did suck, by all objecive measures. And the run game has minimal impact on winning. Prove me wrong. 

Prove to me how Tom Brady had better weapons. He had a WR who was suspended for 4 games for PEDs, no RB, a broken TE, a mediocre o-line, and no other skill position players to speak of, but managed to win the Super Bowl, anyway. And yet, you insist that our personnel was significantly inferior to that.

And you still think that our running game had a minimal impact on winning, but claim that I’m the one who bumped my head. Sure, let’s go with that.

Edited by plan9misfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

 And the run game has minimal impact on winning. Prove me wrong. 

Did you watch the game against the Rams? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Prove to me how Tom Brady had better weapons. He had a WR who was suspended for 4 games for PEDs, no RB, a broken TE, a mediocre o-line, and no other skill position players to speak of, but managed to win the Super Bowl, anyway. And yet, you insist that our personnel was significantly inferior to that.

And you still think that our running game had a minimal impact on winning, but claim that I’m the one who bumped my head. Sure, let’s go with that.

Brady has the ultimate weapon in Belichick. He don't need anything else. In every playoff game Prescott has played in he has played well enough to win. Its not his fault that the Defense, run game and play calling is not affective in playoff games.

Edited by eagles suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Brady has the ultimate weapon in Belichick. He don't need anything else. In every playoff game Prescott has played in he has played well enough to win. Its not his fault that the Defense, run game and play calling is not affective in playoff games.

And Belichick has the ultimate QB in Brady. It’s not as if the team is hamstrung at the position. Brady has proven that he can put the entire team on his back and lead them to victories. He does it time and time again. Quincy? He can’t even complete passes to wide open WRs from 6 yards away. He’s too busy either throwing them over their heads or skipping them in the dirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

That's ludicrous man. He's definitely outplayed his contract and deserves to be making 20+ million. But for 30 million, I would seriously consider tagging him a 1-2 seasons then letting him walk.

I was being sarcastic more than anything.

I'm ok with paying Dak $20 million. I'm ok with tagging him at the end of the year.

I believe if we pay him $30 million+, were not going to be able to keep our D together. 

Me personally, there are only a handful of QBs I'd pay that much because once you do, they have to overcome the shortfalls of the team.

I dont think Dak is that player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

I was being sarcastic more than anything.

I'm ok with paying Dak $20 million. I'm ok with tagging him at the end of the year.

I believe if we pay him $30 million+, were not going to be able to keep our D together. 

Me personally, there are only a handful of QBs I'd pay that much because once you do, they have to overcome the shortfalls of the team.

I dont think Dak is that player.

Because he’s not that player. You know who is? Tom Brady. And, do you know which QB never broke the bank on his contract to ensure that other players could be retained (as a means of increasing the odds to win championships)? Tom Brady.

The rest? Well, they either never won a championship or never won another one after signing those albatross deals.

Edited by plan9misfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×