News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

I'm all for him getting better. All for it. I hope the hype is real. But they are talking about him "dramatically improving" for a reason. He hasn't always been so good at throwing. Contrary to what some think. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I'm all for him getting better. All for it. I hope the hype is real. But they are talking about him "dramatically improving" for a reason. He hasn't always been so good at throwing. Contrary to what some think. 

OH look, Daboys making up his own argument and assigning it to people again.

No one has ever said Dak cant improve. Some of us just believed in his ability more than others. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

OH look, Daboys making up his own argument and assigning it to people again.

No one has ever said Dak cant improve. Some of us just believed in his ability more than others. 

Where in my post did I talk about people claiming he can't improve? Do you guys read much?

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 3

On 6/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, DaBoys said:

Where in my post did I talk about people claiming he can't improve? Do you guys read much?

Not on this forum anymore. Ya know why? Because of the asinine arguments you and Matts have had in every ******* thread. Look, we get it. Matts likes Dak. DaBoys doesn't. WE ******* GET IT. Jesus. It's stupid **** like this that makes this place such a ******* drag to come to anymore.

My comments are in no way, shape or form directed solely at you DaBoys. Matts is just as guilty of the buffoonery. You both make this place suck ***.

Edited by htfryar

I would hope in year 4 and with reliable weapons that Dak would take a step forward. This is the time when QB come into their own. So hearing he is getting better is good but lets see how he is with defenders in his face. Though the fact his teammates and people who have watched him upclose these last 3 years seem impressed is a good sign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, htfryar said:

Not on this forum anymore. Ya know why? Because of the asinine arguments you and Matts have had in every ******* thread. Look, we get it. Matts likes Dak. DaBoys doesn't. WE ******* GET IT. Jesus. It's stupid **** like this that makes this place such a ******* drag to come to anymore.

My comments are in no way, shape or form directed solely at you DaBoys. Matts is just as guilty of the buffoonery. You both make this place suck ***.

Blah blah blah. I don't know what you got going on in your personal life that is making you project your melancholy dreary weariness all over the place but we can deal without it.

Or are you just playing your usual Eeyore role? You got all worked up over the "RBs are a dime a dozen," debate with prime_time a few years ago, and now this. You just like to be the guy that complains about whatever is being discussed.

Why don't you actually contribute to this place? It's been years. Start a thread ffs. This isn't the first time I've had to tell you this either. If you don't like what's currently being discussed then START YOUR OWN TOPIC. Like I did with the break out player thread, or the season expectations thread....

Which you literally haven't done anything but bish about Dak in.

Good riddance 

32 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Blah blah blah. I don't know what you got going on in your personal life that is making you project your melancholy dreary weariness all over the place but we can deal without it.

Or are you just playing your usual Eeyore role? You got all worked up over the "RBs are a dime a dozen," debate with prime_time a few years ago, and now this. You just like to be the guy that complains about whatever is being discussed.

Why don't you actually contribute to this place? It's been years. Start a thread ffs. This isn't the first time I've had to tell you this either. If you don't like what's currently being discussed then START YOUR OWN TOPIC. Like I did with the break out player thread, or the season expectations thread....

Which you literally haven't done anything but bish about Dak in.

Good riddance 

To be fair, the QB discussion has bled over into way too many threads, and I’m sure a lot of folks are tired of it. Hell, I’m tired of it, too. Everyone here knows my position, and I’m not interested in repeating it over and over. But, a lot of folks won’t let it go and insist on continually poking the bear with a stick. ht is just one of the guys who is willing to openly state his frustration over it. I respect that.

6 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

To be fair, the QB discussion has bled over into way too many threads, and I’m sure a lot of folks are tired of it. Hell, I’m tired of it, too. Everyone here knows my position, and I’m not interested in repeating it over and over. But, a lot of folks won’t let it go and insist on continually poking the bear with a stick. ht is just one of the guys who is willing to openly state his frustration over it. I respect that.

He singled me out. He gets what he gets.

I was tagged and baited in the News and Notes thread that turned into a Dak thread. Tagged by the OP. That ain't my fault. I didn't start the Running game doesn't matter thread. That was Matt.

I didn't even start the Dak QB of the future thread. But guess who is tagged by the OP? Me. On the very first page.

It isn't my fault these Dak super fans are taking over threads and trying to stir the pot.

Look at the threads I have created lately. They aren't Dak threads, yet here comes ht at me with his bull s.

Edited by DaBoys

Matts, Resilient: Hey @DaBoys look at this new Dak stat I just found! It proves that you SUCK!!

DaBoys: You are wrong. 

Someone who could just scroll on: GAH wE GEt it DaBoys!! Stop talking about Dak in every thread!

DaBoys:

giphy.gif

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 2

Oh by the way fellas.... this happens every off season. News is short. There isn't much going on.

Whether it's RBs value in 2015, Tony Romos back in 2016, Dez Bryant in 2017, or Daks contract in 2018.... eventually conversation runs dry. Things get boring. 

It's. The. Off. Season.

You aren't going to be blown away by the content here. Our first game is still like 90 days away. 

Stay strong.

Edited by DaBoys