News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

1 hour ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

You were the one who had 'bigger stresses'.    You could have just ignored my comment if it was so asinine.     I'll anxiously await your upcoming Pulitzer Prize winning commentary.  

Not looking for Pulitzer Prize winning commentary. My bar is significantly lower than that.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

It's a massive long shot, but it would be nice if some how, some way, Dallas can squeeze a late rd pick from someone. Crazy to think he is under 30 still. 

Or...be greedy and hang on to him. 

Smith, LVE, Lee and Ro? Nasty.

5 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

I knew Zeke was going to do this. I think deep down we all knew this. He's not stupid... 

When it comes to football

Do you guys buy this?   He's making $8 mil this year, and $9mil next year.    I guess I understand next offseason doing this to avoid the franchise tag, like Gordon is doing, but this training camp? I mean why not just hold out after your rookie year?

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

When I recently posed the same question to veteran safety Kavon Frazier, he went one step further in explaining what he's seeing.

"It's a lot more spread out," Frazier told me. "As far as both getting more people the ball and even just the offense [itself] is more spread out. It's still some pro style in there, but it's a lot more spread out. I think it's a lot more explosive."

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Cowboys-offense-under-Kellen-Moore-more-explosive-133700007/