News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

I read the article earlier today, now it requires a subscription for whatever reason.

Basically it's just as BTB says, he's made it a point to trash Dallas. He mentioned FO and coaching staff earlier in the year, this article he seemed to throw some shade at the Cowboy's facilities and medical staff and once again fans. Just comes off as salty. 

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I read the article earlier today, now it requires a subscription for whatever reason.

Basically it's just as BTB says, he's made it a point to trash Dallas. He mentioned FO and coaching staff earlier in the year, this article he seemed to throw some shade at the Cowboy's facilities and medical staff and once again fans. Just comes off as salty. 

Well it is understandable.   Cowboys dont have world class facilities that the Bill's do. Maybe he was counting on Jerry finding his soul and we know he has none.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

3 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Well it is understandable.   Cowboys dont have world class facilities that the Bill's do. Maybe he was counting on Jerry finding his soul and we know he has none.

And the Cowboys don’t have drunken, mouth breathing imbeciles throwing each other through tables in the parking lot. Because nothing truly defines a loyal fanbase and strong culture dedicated to winning than swilling low quality canned beer and throwing someone through a table onto the asphalt. Amirite??

Jones would be worth a mid level draft pick but they might not want to add a player who is being pill.

frankly I am unsure what we should or shouldn’t do about or safety situation. Woods is getting better and better and Heath seems to survive every year.   I just wonder if Lewis is going to be used differently to make up for the lack of LOS presence we seem to get from our safety’s