Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

42 minutes ago, showtime said:

I mean, unless you have a time limit for every game you play a lot of content is not a problem.  Just play the game over time over months or years.  That's how some of these games are meant to be played.

There are people in the Ultimate Alliance 3 Discord who are complaining about the level cap of 100 for each character being too hard to obtain and with all the characters it'll take forever.  I'm just like.... dude, you can play this game for years.  You don't have to complete the entire game within 3 days.  This isn't Uncharted lol

I get that but for some people, 100+ Hours is a commitment and we all know how people feel about commitments. 

Also 100+hours for some JRPGs isn't anywhere close to beating them, some take 200+. 

Oh god completionists... the bane of my existence. 

Here's a synergy guide someone created

Mh49en3.png

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 - Synergy Types

Area Assault - 2 blue circular arcs
Barrage - 3 blue crossing slashes
Bash - orange fist
Beam - yellow beam
Burn - orange fire
Burst - red explosion
Charge - blue running torso
Explosive - purple bomb
Freeze - blue snowflake
Safeguard - green shield
Launch - orange upward facing fist
Rapid Fire - 3 yellow shots
Shock - yellow lightning bolt
Slam - 2 orange fists
Whirlwind - white tornado

Mho5ux7.png
  • Like 1

There are literally people who have every character in the game level 100, all nodes on the enhancement tree complete and have every ISO-8 gem in the game.  How in the hell.....

My highest level character is level 61.  I haven't even played with like 80% of the characters yet lol

On 7/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, showtime said:

There are literally people who have every character in the game level 100, all nodes on the enhancement tree complete and have every ISO-8 gem in the game.  How in the hell.....

My highest level character is level 61.  I haven't even played with like 80% of the characters yet lol

That's insane. I don't feel as bad for only being up to Hela at the moment.

55 minutes ago, showtime said:

I just beat that part on Superior.  Some of the fights are pretty difficult.

I think I beat everyone on my first 3 tries besides Ultron. He took me about 12 tries because all of my computer guys sucked. Then I went with all 4 as heavy hitters, so Drax, Venom, Hulk, and someone I'm forgetting and that worked somehow.

Just beat the game on superior.  Now, time for ultimate.  This should be pretty tough.  I'm still going to use the same team.  I will be looking forward to taking a break from them, though.  I'll be farming some rifts to level up other characters and get more ISO's.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Just beat the game on superior.  Now, time for ultimate.  This should be pretty tough.  I'm still going to use the same team.  I will be looking forward to taking a break from them, though.  I'll be farming some rifts to level up other characters and get more ISO's.

What team are you running