Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

I've noticed a problem with my Expansion Pass.

The remaining Gauntlets won't load after completing the first mission in my Curse of the Vampire pack and it won't even boot up Rise of the Phoenix for some strange reason. :( Man, I really want them characters that I paid for, especially Phoenix and Punisher.

Also Cyclops and Juggernaut aren't in my selectable heroes yet despite the free update. Is that customary? Do you not actually unlock them until later on in the Campaign?

8 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I've noticed a problem with my Expansion Pass.

The remaining Gauntlets won't load after completing the first mission in my Curse of the Vampire pack and it won't even boot up Rise of the Phoenix for some strange reason. :( Man, I really want them characters that I paid for, especially Phoenix and Punisher.

Also Cyclops and Juggernaut aren't in my selectable heroes yet despite the free update. Is that customary? Do you not actually unlock them until later on in the Campaign?

There are rifts to unlock Cyclops.  It's the last normal rift they put into the game before all the DLC stuff.  Also, I'm assuming you mean Colossus and not Juggernaut.

20 hours ago, showtime said:

There are rifts to unlock Cyclops.  It's the last normal rift they put into the game before all the DLC stuff.  Also, I'm assuming you mean Colossus and not Juggernaut.

Yeah, Colossus, my bad. xD

Oh and I unlocked the second RotV gauntlet after reaching the X Mansion. The Rise of the Phoenix tab is still locked, though. 

I just got back to playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 after the latest DLC drop. I unlocked Iceman in the X-Men DLC and Punisher in the Marvel Knights DLC pack. I've spent hours trying to beat the 3rd Gauntlet to unlock Blade, and man, it is ****** hard. I got a hell of a rankup with my squad, though, and Punisher is super fun to use. The range on him is insane with his heavy gun arsenal. You gotta time/use him wisely, though in conjunction with your other characters.

Currently running a team of Deadpool-Psylocke-Venom-Wolverine.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:53 AM, KManX89 said:

I just got back to playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 after the latest DLC drop. I unlocked Iceman in the X-Men DLC and Punisher in the Marvel Knights DLC pack. I've spent hours trying to beat the 3rd Gauntlet to unlock Blade, and man, it is ****** hard. I got a hell of a rankup with my squad, though, and Punisher is super fun to use. The range on him is insane with his heavy gun arsenal. You gotta time/use him wisely, though in conjunction with your other characters.

Currently running a team of Deadpool-Psylocke-Venom-Wolverine.

I can help you if you need it.  I just flew past everything to unlock the characters.  If you need help post your friend code and I'll jump into anything you need help with.

21 hours ago, showtime said:

I can help you if you need it.  I just flew past everything to unlock the characters.  If you need help post your friend code and I'll jump into anything you need help with.

I really want to know how you unlock the remaining X-Men Gauntlets. So far I've unlocked the first 4 Rise of the Vampire gauntlets (and the 4th only became available after completing some more of the story mode) whereas I've only been able to unlock the first X-Men gauntlet so far (the one to unlock Iceman) and the remaining 3 are still unlocked even after completing the X-Mansion stage. Is there a certain point in the Story Mode I have to be in to unlock the remaining X-Men DLC gauntlets (Rise of the Phoenix)? Do I have to complete some of the other Infinity trials before unlocking them? 

And yes, I've unlocked Blade and while he is fun to use, I'm not sure it was worth the insane amount of hurdles they put you through to unlock him. I might start a new squad with him, Ghost Rider, Punisher and a 4th undecided character, maybe Magneto if and when I unlock him.

Edited by KManX89

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Finally beat the game, finally unlocked Phoenix. 

Now just waiting for that Fantastic Four DLC to drop. Which BTW: there's actually 5 empty slots, so the 5th DLC slot is either for Doom or Silver Surfer. I'd be happy to play as either.

It's more than likely Doom.  The DLC is named after him.

• 2 weeks later...