Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We were running the Defenders, I was mainly using Daredevil.

I used Daredevil for a while.  The two characters I really like at the moment is Hulk and Hawkeye.  I just unlocked Doctor Strange, so I'll use him for a bit. 

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I used Daredevil for a while.  The two characters I really like at the moment is Hulk and Hawkeye.  I just unlocked Doctor Strange, so I'll use him for a bit. 

Thor was pretty good too.  I didn’t like Groot.

24 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Does he sleep?  Do you level faster doing the  infinity challenges?

I saw there's an ISO-8 gem that gives you much more XP faster, but you have to play the game on Superior difficulty to get it, I believe.  After that, you can play on Ultimate difficulty.  Superior and Ultimate give you sweet drops, but they're hard as hell.  A lot of people are saying the Infinity challenges are super hard as well at higher levels.

Love this game so far. First one I've bought in a while right away instead of getting it on Marketplace for cheaper. I'm rolling with Cap, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Venom. 

For the expansion pack, I'm just going to have to wait for Punisher right? I'm assuming there's no way to get him right now. 

9 hours ago, JonStark said:

Love this game so far. First one I've bought in a while right away instead of getting it on Marketplace for cheaper. I'm rolling with Cap, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Venom. 

For the expansion pack, I'm just going to have to wait for Punisher right? I'm assuming there's no way to get him right now. 

Yea, Punisher comes out in September when the DLC releases.

I'm loving the game so far as well.  Almost done with my first play through on Friendly.  I love Hulk and Hawkeye.  My team is Hulk, Hawkeye, Storm and Scarlet Witch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

100+ Hour RPGs= too much. 

I mean, unless you have a time limit for every game you play a lot of content is not a problem.  Just play the game over time over months or years.  That's how some of these games are meant to be played.

There are people in the Ultimate Alliance 3 Discord who are complaining about the level cap of 100 for each character being too hard to obtain and with all the characters it'll take forever.  I'm just like.... dude, you can play this game for years.  You don't have to complete the entire game within 3 days.  This isn't Uncharted lol

• Like 1