Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Hard to believe Scarlet Witch is the worst in the game when she’s the only character I’ve seen that can heal your team.

Her heal isn't all that great and she has almost no synergy attacks with anyone in the game.  I think she has like 11 synergies in the entire game.... when there are some characters that have over 250/300.  Doctor Strange also has a heal.  But the heals don't really matter much at higher levels.

This is my team right now.  Ms. Marvel is the best character in the game.  Her foot spin synergy is absolutely insane.  She pairs well with Wasp or any character that has a shooting ability.  She even pairs well with Wolverine, Thanos (his beam) and other characters.

Ms. Marvel and Wasp stay.  I'm going to eventually remove Daredevil, but idk who to replace him with.  I still have not tried like 80% of the characters in this game.  I'm debating on if I should keep Hulk or change him as well.

WkgAsII.jpg

4 hours ago, showtime said:

This is my team right now.  Ms. Marvel is the best character in the game.  Her foot spin synergy is absolutely insane.  She pairs well with Wasp or any character that has a shooting ability.  She even pairs well with Wolverine, Thanos (his beam) and other characters.

Ms. Marvel and Wasp stay.  I'm going to eventually remove Daredevil, but idk who to replace him with.  I still have not tried like 80% of the characters in this game.  I'm debating on if I should keep Hulk or change him as well.

WkgAsII.jpg

I feel like Crystal and Storm would synergize well with Marvel and Wasp.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I feel like Crystal and Storm would synergize well with Marvel and Wasp.

I need to do some more testing.  You see in the clip above Wasp is just shooting her gun into Ms. Marvel's spin kick and it covers the entire room.  Deadpool is also good with her because of his guns.  Wolverine has an ability that also synergizes with her spin kick.  I haven't tried Storm or Crystal yet.  Some characters don't really synergize off her, I don't think.  I thought Thor would with his lightening storm ability, but I don't think it does.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:36 PM, showtime said:

Her heal isn't all that great and she has almost no synergy attacks with anyone in the game.  I think she has like 11 synergies in the entire game.... when there are some characters that have over 250/300.  Doctor Strange also has a heal.  But the heals don't really matter much at higher levels.

Funny, I currently have her on my team with Spidey, Venom, and Wolverine and I thought she worked fine with them, though maybe I haven't tried out the other characters yet. I may swap her out for Ms. Marvel after hearing about how great she is from everyone who's played the game or Magneto when I get the chance since having at least one magical/energy character certainly helps.

Also, Loki was just announced as a secret unlockable character.

Edited by KManX89

4 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Funny, I currently have her on my team with Spidey, Venom, and Wolverine and I thought she worked fine with them, though maybe I haven't tried out the other characters yet. I may swap her out for Ms. Marvel after hearing about how great she is from everyone who's played the game or Magneto when I get the chance since having at least one magical/energy character certainly helps.

Also, Loki was just announced as a secret unlockable character.

Loki was just announced as a secret playable character?  We've known Loki was playable the day the game came out on July 19th.