Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

For reference:  I have a question. I have a rainbow ISO that has these two parts: "Increases light and heavy attack daamge by 16.6%" and "Increases heavy-attack damage by 20.0%". That's with no upgrades whatsoever. What character(s) would I use that on?

I have a couple of playthroughs planned out.

Spider-Man playthrough:  Spider-Man, Miles, Gwen and Venom.  I could use Falcon as well, we'll see.

X-Men playthrough:  Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus and Nightcrawler/Psylocke

Guardians of the Galaxy playthrough:  Drax, Gamora, Star Lord, and Rocket/Groot

Avengers playthrough:  Hulk, Thor, Wasp, Iron Man

The cool thing about all of that is - by chance, I haven't really played with any of those characters yet.  I think only Hulk and Wasp are the only two I've played with.  Should be a ton of fun.

This game looks pretty awesome... and my style of game. You guys recommended this? I know @showtime does. Can you go into detail what to do and can you play alone?

I think this game, Super Smash, BotW, Pokemon Shield, and NBA 2K will keep me busy for over a year with absolutely no new games needed lol. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This game looks pretty awesome... and my style of game. You guys recommended this? I know @showtime does. Can you go into detail what to do and can you play alone?

I think this game, Super Smash, BotW, Pokemon Shield, and NBA 2K will keep me busy for over a year with absolutely no new games needed lol. 

Yea, you can play alone.  That's pretty much the main way I've played the game.  The coop online is really fluid and easy to jump in and out of, but I don't use it much.  It's an action RPG, so you have to be okay with playing levels over again, doing trails and leveling up characters.  The games are repetitive by nature.  There's a pretty good story mode and there's four difficulties.  Friendly and Mighty are unlocked from the start.  Once you beat the game, you will unlock Superior difficulty.  When you beat the game on Superior difficulty, you then unlock Ultimate difficulty.  There are also tons and tons of trails for you to do (Trails are basically mini games of all sorts, some are easy and some can be extremely difficult).  The entire game is playable solo.

There are 36 characters in the base game (you unlock four of them from playing and beating certain trials).  Cyclops and Colossus are coming out in two weeks as free DLC as well.  This is the type of game you can play for years and just level up characters at your own pace.  You can not play this game for weeks or months and then come back to it whenever and just pick up where you left off.

15 hours ago, showtime said:

Finally unlocked the 4th ISO slot.  Now, I can actually build the characters as optimal as possible.  Need to farm more ISO's to be able to upgrade them further and to get better ones. 

gwAVM5o.jpg

Do you get the alternate outfits after you get the character to 100? 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Do you get the alternate outfits after you get the character to 100? 

You get them from completing trials specific to that character or from beating chapters on superior difficulty.  Spider Man is one of the first ones you unlock from doing trials.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...