Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I picked this up about a week ago.  I've gotten about 10 of my characters up to around level 20.  What is the best system people have found for leveling?  

Nice, how are you enjoying the game so far?  Eventually you'll find ISOs that give your individual XP or team XP.  Once you equip those on your characters and go to a certain Infinity Rift, you can level up to 100 in about 20 minutes.  I don't want to say the name of the Infinity Rift because I don't want to spoil anything for you as you play the game.  You unlock a lot of things by playing the game on Mighty and all the other difficulties after that.

I took a break for a long time.  This is my highest leveled team and what I'm using right now.

9s7nc0h.jpg

Just now, showtime said:

Nice, how are you enjoying the game so far?  Eventually you'll find ISOs that give your individual XP or team XP.  Once you equip those on your characters and go to a certain Infinity Rift, you can level up to 100 in about 20 minutes.  I don't want to say the name of the Infinity Rift because I don't want to spoil anything for you as you play the game.  You unlock a lot of things by playing the game on Mighty and all the other difficulties after that.

I took a break for a long time.  This is my highest leveled team and what I'm using right now.

9s7nc0h.jpg

So I got to the Magneto fight (the individual fight with him, not the one with Juggernaut and Mystiq) and couldn't beat him, so I decided to run a few infinity trials to level up some people.  But I haven't focused on power leveling 4 guys, I worked on getting 10-12 people up to 20.  But I kind of capped out how far I could progress so I just started running the story mode from the beginning again.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

So I got to the Magneto fight (the individual fight with him, not the one with Juggernaut and Mystiq) and couldn't beat him, so I decided to run a few infinity trials to level up some people.  But I haven't focused on power leveling 4 guys, I worked on getting 10-12 people up to 20.  But I kind of capped out how far I could progress so I just started running the story mode from the beginning again.  

You're not going to be able to farm character levels until later on.  You can't do it because the Infinity Rifts I'm talking about require level 60 at bare minimum.  What difficulty are you playing on?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Mighty

The game is actually kind of tough, especially if you play on mighty your first play through.  Not sure how much you want me to tell you in terms of the difficulties in the game because I don't want to spoil anything. 

You might struggle during some sections of the game and that's natural.  I still have some characters I have not even touched yet, such as Black Widow.  She's still only level 6 for me.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

The game is actually kind of tough, especially if you play on mighty your first play through.  Not sure how much you want me to tell you in terms of the difficulties in the game because I don't want to spoil anything. 

You might struggle during some sections of the game and that's natural.  I still have some characters I have not even touched yet, such as Black Widow.  She's still only level 6 for me.

So you would recommend power leveling a team of 4 characters?