Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Just now, MKnight82 said:

So you would recommend power leveling a team of 4 characters?  

Just play the game all the way thru the first time.  Don't power level at all right now.  You can do all of that after you experience the game for the first time.  I beat the game two times before I did any leveling at all.  Your characters will level naturally as you play thru the story.

If you ever wanna play sometime, I can use some characters that are roughly the same level as the ones you currently have. 

14 minutes ago, showtime said:

Just play the game all the way thru the first time.  Don't power level at all right now.  You can do all of that after you experience the game for the first time.  I beat the game two times before I did any leveling at all.  Your characters will level naturally as you play thru the story.

If you ever wanna play sometime, I can use some characters that are roughly the same level as the ones you currently have. 

What I meant was did you play through with 4 guys and just concentrate on them or did you make sure you had 10-12 guys that were reasonably leveled.  

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What I meant was did you play through with 4 guys and just concentrate on them or did you make sure you had 10-12 guys that were reasonably leveled.  

I played changed characters throughout my first time and then got a more stable roster my second time +

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

@showtime all you have left is Infinity War and Endgame?

Damn, you saw that before I edited the post lol.  I posted it in here on accident.

And yea, just Infinity War and Endgame.  I need to watch the two Spider-Man movies, but they're not on Netflix or Disney+, so I'll just rent them.