Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, showtime said:

We're under two weeks until launch.  Is anyone else on this site getting the game?

Potentially. I'm waiting for reviews to find out exactly how much content is in the game. I don't want to pay for a 12 hour experience. 

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Potentially. I'm waiting for reviews to find out exactly how much content is in the game. I don't want to pay for a 12 hour experience. 

I know what you mean.  There's been more and more info coming out about the game since it's getting closer and closer to release.  I don't really care about the story mode, I just want more replayability.  I think it was confirmed that each character will have more than just 4 skills.  And I actually saw a video talking about progression as an individual character and the Enhancement system.  I think it's also confirmed that there will be 2 difficulties right away (normal and hard), but then you unlock more difficult game play after you beat the game once.  If you got a few mins, check this video out.

18 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Bought a switch. Pre ordered this game. Very excited. 

Me, too. I just hope they don't stay radio silent about who the DLC characters will be after the game is already out like WB/NRS did MK11. 

I assume Punisher will be (one of?) the Marvel Knights character(s), he's popular enough to try and siphon more money out of people and/or maybe Blade since he has a film rumored to be in production.

As for the X-Men DLC characters, Beast and Mystique were in the most recent trailer, so I surmise it'll be them. They might also be NPCs since they were in the gameplay footage.

Edited by KManX89

Some guy who has the game early posted an hour long worth of game play to YouTube yesterday with commentary as he was playing.  He was answering a ton of questions, but the video got taken down.  Some other guy also has the game and will be answering questions later tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 1

There's 34 characters we know about.  During a stream today, there are now 36 character slots.  A lot of people are speculating that two more characters will be unlocked during the game, but nobody knows if that is true or not.  The devs and Nintendo have been insanely quiet about nearly everything regarding this game.

nnChW7P.png