• Jabrill Peppers, Giants
    • Xavier Woods, Cowboys
    • George Iloka, Cowboys
    • Rodney McLeod, Eagles
    • Andrew Sendejo, Eagles
    • Malcolm Jenkins, Eagles
    • Landon Collins, Redskins
    • Deshazor Everett, Redskins

I think it's pretty close between Jenkins and Collins, Collins had a down year I think he is capable of much better play. Versatility is huge at safety though, and Jenkins is one of the more versatile in the league, while Collins is... not.

Would not be surprised if Peppers is the favorite when you ask this question next year. Jenkins may finally fall off, and Peppers has all the tools.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:27 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think it's pretty close between Jenkins and Collins, Collins had a down year I think he is capable of much better play. Versatility is huge at safety though, and Jenkins is one of the more versatile in the league, while Collins is... not.

Would not be surprised if Peppers is the favorite when you ask this question next year. Jenkins may finally fall off, and Peppers has all the tools.

Not so sure, Peppers’ game is very similar to Landon Collins. Great vs the run, avg vs the pass. There was discussion when he was coming out of the draft if he should even play SS or if he should play WLB instead.