RamRod

It: Chapter Two

It (no pun intended) was pretty good, not as good as the first one, but still solid nonetheless.

It definitely delivered on the scares and tension and the cast was solid all-around, though the pacing was kinda iffy in spots. There were some scenes that really didn't need to be in the film, including flashback scenes which it was overstuffed with them. If a sequel is dependent on you having seen the first movie in order to understand the plot in the first place (which most sequels are), then throwing in a ton of flashbacks is pointless. They were just thrown in there for the sake of padding the movie's runtime, which dragged it down a bit.

Still a solid sequel, though.

It was a great movie. Some things in there that didn't need to be but it was great and it wasn't long, at least not IMO, the most impressive thing about this movie was the good blend of horror and comedy which was done well.

Also I dont know why this blows my mind but I realized the guy who plays adult Eddie was Ziggy from The Wire. Don't know why but it did. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Saw it last week, I enjoyed it, as did my friend.

i see what you did there

Just finishing seeing it and I enjoyed it. Movie felt a little long, but I didn’t mind all the flashbacks. Still prefer the 1st one but 2nd was very good.

As with most people, I liked Chapter One better.

If you’ve seen the ending to the ‘90s made for tv series be advised.... it’s slightly better? 

The scene in the Chinese place where the Chinese waitress walks in on them cowering against the wall while the dude slams a chair onto the table killed me

I actually really enjoyed this need to go back and watch Chapter One again (wish I did prior to watching 2). But overall I was pleased with it. 

15 hours ago, Tyty said:

The scene in the Chinese place where the Chinese waitress walks in on them cowering against the wall while the dude slams a chair onto the table killed me

Also when they’re leaving and the kid comes up to them.