Jump to content
SBLIII

JPP fractures neck; potentially out for the season

Recommended Posts

He probably lost his grip on the wheel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

He probably lost his grip on the wheel. 

"Press thumbprint to activate GPS."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoulda Josh Allen'd. I knew it. 

All the best, JPP and others involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

jason pierre paul

Mah brutha bucketeers! we gon clime Broke Neck Mountin togedder. Tampon Bay all da way. Soopa Bowl 2020! Stay strong mah bruthas....I be back by Thanx, Lee Roy Salmon II. OMG. LULZ. ROFL.  

Image result for jason pierre paul cartoons

 

 

 

Edited by bzane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dome said:

Single car accident huh? I'd like to hear more information lead up to this, given his history of off the field decisions leading to injuries.

He wasn't cited, but still... you have to think he was doing something stupid. Generally you don't just crash your car. If we were to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe a deer ran out in front of him and he thought it was a QB?

I think I saw somewhere a few days ago that he was a passenger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bzane said:

jason pierre paul

Mah brutha bucketeers! we gon clime Broke Neck Mountin togedder. Tampon Bay all da way. Soopa Bowl 2020! Stay strong mah bruthas....I be back by Thanx, Lee Roy Salmon II. OMG. LULZ. ROFL.  

Image result for jason pierre paul cartoons

 

 

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think I saw somewhere a few days ago that he was a passenger.

Op specifies “JPP and his passenger” and that JPP wasn’t cited, which suggests he was the driver IMO

but either way, bummer of a way to end your season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dome said:

Op specifies “JPP and his passenger” and that JPP wasn’t cited, which suggests he was the driver IMO

but either way, bummer of a way to end your season 

Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

tenor.gif

Take yo meds, Flo!

Keeping it to football: how will the Bucs replace those 12.5 sacks? 

They have, is it?, Carl Nassib for the one side and now, Noah Spence, maybe, for the other? I remember when Spence came out, he was considered to be this really sexy rising athletic potential pass-rush specialist. Is he a viable starter to replace JPP- or more of a situational guy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see his career derailed like this. Will always remember his 2011 season. I’ve seen a lot of talented DEs as a Giants fan - Strahan, Tuck, Umenyiora. JPP had the most raw talent out of any of them. Shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dome said:

He wasn't cited, but still... you have to think he was doing something stupid

Trying to drive a stick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Sad to see his career derailed like this. Will always remember his 2011 season. I’ve seen a lot of talented DEs as a Giants fan - Strahan, Tuck, Umenyiora. JPP had the most raw talent out of any of them. Shame

Imo in this past decade 2 Giants players have rightfully deserved DPOY: Landon Collins in 2016 and JPP in 2011. Those were 2 amazing seasons. Hate to see JPP unable to stay healthy in offseasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he wasn’t being reckless. Just a **** driver.

JPP crashed his SUV around 5 AM in Broward County ... and emergency personnel rushed to the scene to take him to the hospital.

The 30-year-old is not accused of any wrongdoing and he was NOT speeding  -- we're told it was merely an accident.

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/05/02/jason-pierre-paul-single-car-crash-released-hospital/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×