Bucs Roster Cuts Thread

bucsfan333

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I still wouldn't think McNichols is safe just yet.

I think he is safe until at least Martin gets back.  Pretty sure Rodgers and Sims won't play special teams while Martin is out.  I think they carry 4 RBs for at least the first 3 weeks.  Good chance the 4th RB won't even dress on game day.  As we have seen, a pretty good chance more then 1 RB will unfortunately be injured this season.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Shows Jacqueis  Smith is close and they expect production.  Smith when interviewed has been vague,  but apparently is running again.   Tough not to give a guy a chance who had 13.5 sacks in the 2 previous seasons before being injured last season.

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I agree, Reedy has history with Koetter from Atlanta, but Bobo seems more explosive

The problem with Bobo is that he's got an attitude and he's hard to coach. It all depends on if we think he's worth the potential headache. Talent usually wins out, so we'll see.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The problem with Bobo is that he's got an attitude and he's hard to coach. It all depends on if we think he's worth the potential headache. Talent usually wins out, so we'll see.

I take what Hard Knocks shows with a grain of salt.  I don't get the impression that Monken is a coach who doesn't mind working with WRs with little attitude.  He kind of went after DJAX in the press after he was signed.  At this point, I expect Bobo to at least make the practice squad.

Archived