Week 11: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6) @ Miami Dolphins (4-5) ... moved from Week 1!

TheKillerNacho

TB @ MIA  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 points difference
    • 8-14 points difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Jameis Winston
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Doug Martin
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Mike Evans
    • DeSean Jackson
    • Julius Thomas
    • OJ Howard
    • Cameron Brate
    • Andrew Franks
    • Nick Folk
    • Dolphins DST
    • Buccaneers DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2017 at 06:00 PM

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Both of these teams had playoff aspirations at the beginning of the season but have disappointed. Now, on the cusp of playoff elimination, which team can keep its faint hope alive?

Bucs are pretty much out of it, the NFC has a tough field this year, and they're 3 games back from even a WC spot at this point.

As I stated the last 2 weeks, the offense has gotten better and better using the new dink and dunk approach. We have scored 3 TD's a game the last 2 weeks, which is a huge improvement from the beginning of the year. As many predicted, Drake and Williams have been a huge upgrade over Ajayi. Cutler actually had time in the pocket against the best D I the NFL. Parker should be 100% this week, and Williams won't be sick. Davis is starting to settle in at RT. We are going to score 4 TD's in this game. Whether we win will be determined by the defense, and whether the veterans show up. Gase just said that how the veterans play right now, will determine who will be back next year.

I would not be surprised if Tampa looks like a Super bowl contender on Sunday against Miami. It never ceases to amaze me at how Miami can make a bad team look good .

What the score should be,    Miami.......21          Bucs...............18

What it will most likely be,   Miami.......18            Bucs.............. 34

Final score............................Miami.........20            Bucs..............30

14 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

As of now Miami is 1 loss back of being tied for the 4th pick in next years draft.

The 2 Pats games will be losses.  One of the Buffalo games will be a loss (would be both, but they benched Taylor).  Chiefs will be a loss.  Broncos game could go either way.  6-10 looks very possible at this point.  There are so many bad teams this year though, that I would expect a pick in the 8-10 range.

Our defense is just killing us this year. The offense has finally started to come around, and the defense can't stop anyone. At this point, we are going to wind up 8-8 at best. As always, we are going to wind up winning a couple of meaningless games that is going to torpedo our draft position.

1 hour ago, ericsvibe said:

As always, we are going to wind up winning a couple of meaningless games that is going to torpedo our draft position.

So? New England seems to stay competitive annually without having high picks. The Steelers haven't dropped below 8 wins since 2003 and are annual playoff contenders and have consistently refreshed their squad with quality draft picks.

The idea that as a fan you'd rather see 6 losses to close out the season just to pick a few spots earlier blows my mind, and it comes up every year. 

Archived