Week 11: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6) @ Miami Dolphins (4-5) ... moved from Week 1!

TheKillerNacho

TB @ MIA  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 points difference
    • 8-14 points difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Jameis Winston
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Doug Martin
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Mike Evans
    • DeSean Jackson
    • Julius Thomas
    • OJ Howard
    • Cameron Brate
    • Andrew Franks
    • Nick Folk
    • Dolphins DST
    • Buccaneers DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2017 at 06:00 PM

7 minutes ago, Iced_Earth said:

Back on football

Looks like Anthony Steen will be the starting LG this week. If I remember correctly Gase said that those two will be situational players, now if he will switch them periodically throughout the game will be an interesting aspect to watch.  

Seems like a weird approach. Not surprised they don't want to throw Davis against McCoy.

1 hour ago, Iced_Earth said:

Back on football

Looks like Anthony Steen will be the starting LG this week. If I remember correctly Gase said that those two will be situational players, now if he will switch them periodically throughout the game will be an interesting aspect to watch.  

Bummer. Was really looking forward to McCoy destroying Davis.

if the game is moved to week 11 it could end up being a blessing in disguise - it's the first week of unconditional flexible scheduling, and if both Miami and TB are doing really good by that point, there is a small chance the game could displace the Eagles-Cowboys game from the Sunday night slot (which would be really difficult to do because the Cowboys are a huge TV draw, and have never been flexed out of the Sunday night slot, even in their worst seasons)

This is by far the smart decision. Miami and Tampa both will be affected by this storm and while the teams would be at an away site for the game if played on Sunday there would be a lot of family and friends left behind to deal with the storm. The week 11 bye would have been nice to be rested for the Patriot's but other then that I don not see a lot of difference between a week one bye and a week 4 bye affect on the last 6 games of the season.

I hope the storm gets turned on out into the ocean and spares a lot of trouble and heart ache for everyone in the lower east coast.

Archived