Redskins hire outside consultants for injury problems

MikeT14

Another competent move. 

https://riggosrag.com/2019/05/07/redskins-hiring-outside-consultants-tackle-injury-problem/

Quote: One thing I will tell you, though. Bruce Allen and the Redskins were so concerned about [the injuries], they hired outside consultants to come into the building this offseason and examine everything about the way the Redskins handle injuries. Top, down. Top to bottom. [Bruce Allen] gave them full latitude of the building – ask questions, do whatever you want. So I can tell you that while it is still happening, that’s bad, there’s at least a general awareness that this is bad and this is not normal.

Sorry, I have to:

"We replaced Washington's front office incompetents with Folger's Crystals. Let's see if anyone can tell the difference."

Also, this ---v

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

there’s at least a general awareness that this is bad and this is not normal.

So, they're finally waking (with Folger's in their cup?) to the fact that the number of injuries they've suffered is beyond the norm? Huh ... if only there were other people saying that this wasn't normal ...

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Sorry, I have to:

"We replaced Washington's front office incompetents with Folger's Crystals. Let's see if anyone can tell the difference."

Also, this ---v

So, they're finally waking (with Folger's in their cup?) to the fact that the number of injuries they've suffered is beyond the norm? Huh ... if only there were other people saying that this wasn't normal ...

Yup. I've been harping on them for years now. They need to look at their training methods. They REALLY do.

• Like 1

I have literally been saying this for a year. And someone that is named after a sea creature kept arguing with about them being fired. 

The S&C coaches need to be fired. They are not doing their jobs, yet didn't they get praised for something this past season?

https://www.redskins.com/news/redskins-training-staff-earns-ed-block-training-staff-of-the-year-award

Jay Gruden said the consultants gave no real answers as to why the Redskins had so many injuries the last 3 years. I’ll try to find the clip from him press conference, I spit out my drink in laughter when I heard him answer the question! It was clear he thought it was a waste of time and the consultants offered them no direction! Haha 🤣 

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

I have literally been saying this for a year. And someone that is named after a sea creature kept arguing with about them being fired. 

The S&C coaches need to be fired. They are not doing their jobs, yet didn't they get praised for something this past season?

https://www.redskins.com/news/redskins-training-staff-earns-ed-block-training-staff-of-the-year-award

They did that once and things didn’t change.