Bobby816

19 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

My Top 5

1. Chase Young

2. Andrew Thomas 

3. Tristan Wirfs

4. Jerry Jeudy

5. Jeff Okudah

Same as mine, but if both Young and Andrews are available, that'd be a really toigh decision. Do you want a 10+ sack guy a year for the next decade or a top 5 LT for the next decade. I'd expect that draft card to come to podium in the nick of time. 

Edited by mattmanz91

1 minute ago, mattmanz91 said:

Same as mine, but if both Young and Andrews are available, that'd be a really toigh decision. Do you want a 10+ sack guy a year for the next decade or a top 5 LT for the next decade. I'd expect that draft card to come to podium in the nick of time. 

I like the OT depth is this draft right now so I’m comfortable using our 2 and 3s on OL if Young is available. 

• Like 1

This draft looks super deep at OL and WR. Deep enough for us to bulk up the line and finally add a couple of playmakers. We can double dip O-line with our first two picks and still see guys like Justin Jefferson (LSU), Tyler Johnson (Minnesota) or maybe Tylan Wallace (Ok St) with our two 3rds. 

Chase Claypool (ND) and Bryan Edwards (South Car) are two big bodied receivers that could be around later in the draft to compliment Robbie on the outside. 

5 hours ago, mattmanz91 said:

Chase Young, we have been deprived of a edge rusher since Abraham. We can find a quality OT elsewhere, but edges like Young are only available top 3-5 pick.  And a elite edge can change a defense and affects a QB. 

55 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

This draft looks super deep at OL and WR. Deep enough for us to bulk up the line and finally add a couple of playmakers. We can double dip O-line with our first two picks and still see guys like Justin Jefferson (LSU), Tyler Johnson (Minnesota) or maybe Tylan Wallace (Ok St) with our two 3rds. 

Chase Claypool (ND) and Bryan Edwards (South Car) are two big bodied receivers that could be around later in the draft to compliment Robbie on the outside. 

Exactly the reason why I'm so glad we didn't trade Robby and Bell. I can see us going WR, LT, and C anywhere in the top 4 picks. Maybe using RG, RT, and pass rusher in free agency.  Or something like that. 

A complete revamp of the oline, healthy Herndon,  Anderson,  Crowder,  Rookie WR, Bell, and Darnold.  After that,  it's building depth 

The offense as a unit needs way more work as we’ve neglected it so long. 

OL has to protect Sam

Receivers have to get open

Sam has to make correct read

Bell has to hit holes and move the sticks.

On defense we need a Corner and an EDGE rusher to make plays. The rest of the D is fine honestly. 

Beachum, Kalil, Lewis, and Shell are all FA after this year. On top of that cutting Winters could save us $7.5M and Jonothan Harrison $2.5M.

We can and should completely revamp the O-line, i'm just curious who we view as viable holdovers.. 

In FA two guys that stand out to me are Jack Conklin and Brandon Sherf. I would throw money at these two to rebuild the right side of the line and use the draft to find a Center and LT