2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

2 hours ago, mattmanz91 said:

Tony Pauline is saying that Wirfs is most likely staying in school. Obviously it's still early in the process but that's what he's hearing. 

That would suck.  Maybe so he can prove he can handle LT spot once it opens but in all reality he'll be a top pick either way so that could change and hopefully does.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:23 PM, Rockice_8 said:

That would suck.  Maybe so he can prove he can handle LT spot once it opens but in all reality he'll be a top pick either way so that could change and hopefully does.

If Sam and the defense continue to play well and given our weak schedule the remainder of the season, we might find ourselves outside the top ten on draft day. It’s still too early but my guess is that Wirfs, Thomas, Tua, Herbert, Burrows, Jeudy, Young, Epenesa, Okudah and maybe Delpit or DT Derrick Brown will be in the top ten.  I’d be looking at OTs Leatherwood, Adams, Cs Biadasz, Ruiz, OG Humphrey, Edges Okwara, Weaver, CBs Fulton, Henderson, Hall and WRs Lamb, Shenault. 

19 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

We will not be in the top 10. I still think we finish around 8-8 or 9-7. 

I think 7-9 is most realistic, but wouldn’t be surprised to see us end the season at 9-7 either. Even though we have some very winnable games ahead, it’s very hard to maintain a win streak. We’re bound to slip up somewhere just as much as we’re likely to steal some (starting with the Pats). 

As far as the draft goes, I’m all in on selecting offensive lineman. Thomas, Wirfs, Leatherwood, and Biadasz are all top 20 players imo. I think we have 2 spots covered in Lewis (need to re-sign) and Edoga (left or right side TBD), but we need another quality T and G/C. 

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

I think 7-9 is most realistic, but wouldn’t be surprised to see us end the season at 9-7 either. Even though we have some very winnable games ahead, it’s very hard to maintain a win streak. We’re bound to slip up somewhere just as much as we’re likely to steal some (starting with the Pats). 

As far as the draft goes, I’m all in on selecting offensive lineman. Thomas, Wirfs, Leatherwood, and Biadasz are all top 20 players imo. I think we have 2 spots covered in Lewis (need to re-sign) and Edoga (left or right side TBD), but we need another quality T and G/C. 

Vs Pats, @ Ravens, @ Bills

Those are our most difficult games IMO. Short week vs Ravens on road and obviously we never win in Buffalo. 

Every other game we have is winnable. 

Miami x2, Washington, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Oakland and NYG

Win the games we should, steal one of the 3 difficult ones and you never know.

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Oh now everyone is on board with 7+ wins B|

2 weeks ago when we were getting smashed by Philly it was all we'd be lucky to win 3 games top 5 pick is a lock.  

I’d love for this team to prove me wrong. I still have us at 4-6 wins.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

I want us to win because im a fan and i do get great joy out of Jets victories, but then I watch Chase Young and its like damn, he's worth losing out 

Ya he’s in that Myles Garrett, Avon Miller type star pass rusher hype. I just know we need OL and WR more than edge. We actually will need a CB more than an edge on defense next offseason

12 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

He’s the type that will make your cb’s look better than they are

A god pass rusher, even better than Joey and Nick Bosa

As great as he is we gotta build that wall for Darnold. So unless we go OL on day 2 and in FA it would be tough to pull off. Not that anyone would hate the pick.