2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

8 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

What's the issue? 

I've been banging on the table for OL but Young is a can't miss guy IMO. #1 on my board and it's not really that close. 

He's not sliding. He took a loan from a family friend last summer and didn't let the NCAA know; has already paid it back in full. He could leave the university right now and he'll still go in the top 4. Non-issue. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

He's not sliding. He took a loan from a family friend last summer and didn't let the NCAA know; has already paid it back in full. He could leave the university right now and he'll still go in the top 4. Non-issue. 

Which part is not allowable by NCAA?  a loan or paying off?

Dix was suspended two games for measly 500 buck movement.   Crazy.

I watched first half of the Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina game last night to check out Trey Rajas.  My god, Raging Cajuns are lethal at run game.  They rotated 3 RB equally and they still ran plenty.  Their Center, Shane Vallot, is ridiculously good. He was said to lose 30-40 pounds as he moved fluidly for his size.  I went across the internet for information on him.  Holy Cow!  THAT redshirt sophomore center. 

Arkansas-State-block.gif

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Which part is not allowable by NCAA?  a loan or paying off?

Dix was suspended two games for measly 500 buck movement.   Crazy.

Imagine that. Young is a sack away from breaking record for sacks with OSU.  Boom!  and the frickin' Vernon Gholston record is about to remain unbroken. lol.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Tyler Johnson with good awareness.   Minnesota moves easily against PSU.  Wow.. what a good start for the Gophers.

I went to Penn State so I'm not happy with the result right now, but Tyler Johnson is going to be an excellent receiver. He's not going to go as high as he should because of his lack of "elite speed", but he's going to be a steal. Was a QB/S in high school (recruited as an ATH), so he's only been a receiver for 4 years. Excellent route runner, extremely hard worker, great hands, and good hips. Keenan Allen 2.0. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

I went to Penn State so I'm not happy with the result right now, but Tyler Johnson is going to be an excellent receiver. He's not going to go as high as he should because of his lack of "elite speed", but he's going to be a steal. Was a QB/S in high school (recruited as an ATH), so he's only been a receiver for 4 years. Excellent route runner, extremely hard worker, great hands, and good hips. Keenan Allen 2.0. 

Yep. If we go OL or Edge first two rounds, he would be a great pick up with one of our 3rds or a steal in the 4th. 

Edited by JohnnyHectorFan