2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

32 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

According to Tankathon, right now we would have the 9th pick.  

But 6 of the the 3 win teams picking ahead of us have a higher strength or schedule. It’s not out of the question that we could end up with a top 5 pick. 

Actually very likely. If we lose to Miami we are more likely than not going to lose out. Our O won’t be able to handle the next three DEFENSES we face. 

Darnold just needs to finish the season in one piece and just turnover free. The line is going to get destroyed the last three weeks.

Edited by ekill08x

12 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

According to Tankathon, right now we would have the 9th pick.  

But 6 of the the 3 win teams picking ahead of us have a higher strength or schedule. It’s not out of the question that we could end up with a top 5 pick. 

Well we can go ahead and can for sure assume we lose to Baltimore. And the other 3 games we could easily win or lose. The way Buffalo has been playing... I'd assume we lose that one as well. I cant see us with anymore than 2 of the remaining games. But if I had to bet I'd say we go 1-3 to finish the year. Putting us at 5-11

On 12/2/2019 at 7:22 AM, Bobby816 said:

Well we can go ahead and can for sure assume we lose to Baltimore. And the other 3 games we could easily win or lose. The way Buffalo has been playing... I'd assume we lose that one as well. I cant see us with anymore than 2 of the remaining games. But if I had to bet I'd say we go 1-3 to finish the year. Putting us at 5-11

Miami has a worst OL than we do, Fitz runs hot and cold, we can win this game

Pitt has an undrafted rookie at QB. If our D plays as well as it did during our winning streak, we could win this game something like 13-10

Keep Lamar in the pocket and make him throw 30 times and it’s a winnable game.

Buffalo. Will have already clinched the 5th seed and rest everyone. Another winnable game.

on the other hand Fitz gets hot, TJ and company shut us out, we can’t stop Lamar and Buffalo might still have a chance to overtake NE, 

so 1- 3 sounds about right 🤷🏻‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Keep Lamar in the pocket?  Good luck with that especially if Adams won't be around to spy him.

We'll win against Mia and then probably lose out.  1 and 3 sounds about right.

Can we stop Fitz without Adams? I don’t feel good about winning anymore games but I would like for Sam to torch them. 

15 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Can we stop Fitz without Adams? I don’t feel good about winning anymore games but I would like for Sam to torch them. 

Not if he throws it up to Parker.  I hope Austin follows Parker around.  That will be a great test for him.

• Like 1

OT Liam Eichenberg stays.   Damn it.

WR Gabriel Davis opts for NFL.    Yah!!!

C Trystan Colon-Castillo opts.   Need to check him out.

WR Isaiah Hodgins opts.  Check him out.

WR Jalen Reagor opts.

WR Laviska Shenault opts.

RB Anthony McFarland opts.

RB Javon Leake opts.

Edge Yetur Gross-Matos opts.  

Edited by JetsandI