2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

Doesn't look like Alaric Jackson will come out. He just wasn't healthy and still isn't. 

You all were right about Austin Jackson, I really liked his footage. 

Mekhi Becton is someone I'm really interested in if we have the right coaches to develop him. He moves so well for his size, he just need to improve his pass protection. 

Wirfs seems to be sliding a bit. I like him, but I am concerned if he can get comfortable at LT and be great at it. He wasn't a LT for long while AJ was out. 

One of my favorite OG's in this draft is Ben Cleveland. I know he has an issue with grades, but dude is good. He was just stuck behind other top draft prospects. 

I think Lloyd Cushenberry will shoot up draft boards this offseason if he comes out. 

I don’t believe we’re gonna take a ton of chance on “Athletes” in the draft if it’s anything we’ve learned from Baltimore they continuously take high Character, High Effort, and technically sound players instead of athletes who they have to teach everything to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I don’t believe we’re gonna take a ton of chance on “Athletes” in the draft if it’s anything we’ve learned from Baltimore they continuously take high Character, High Effort, and technically sound players instead of athletes who they have to teach everything to.

Hollywood Brown says what’s up.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I wouldn’t call him high character though. I mean look at his nickname and cousin.

AB is his own man, can’t fault Hollywood for that and who cares about his nickname as long as he’s a good guy in the locker room and doesn’t mess up off of it. Also they took him after JD left, look back at their past drafts and they continuously took guys like I described vs taking chances on highly athletic guys but aren’t technically sound.