• Jason Peters, Eagles
    • Lane Johnson, Eagles
    • Andre Dillard, Eagles
    • Trent Williams, Redskins
    • Morgan Moses, Redskins
    • Nate Solder, Giants
    • Chad Wheeler, Giants

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Also, Cowboys and Eagles consistently play teams with better pass rushers because the Redskins usually suck and play the 3rd or 4th place teams in non-division game

This is such a small difference it doesn't matter. 14 out of 16 opponents are the same for all division teams.

• Like 1

Lane actually has an easier year in 2019 than usual.

He goes against Lawrence (who's yet to have a good game against Lane) and Kerrigan twice, Mack, and the Pats/Seahawks. 

So if he's already been dominant in tougher years, it's fair to argue he's in store for an even more dominant year in 2019.

Just now, eagles suck said:

I eliminated Lane because they all are superior talent but he got caught juiced not once but twice

Couldn't have anything to do with your username. Nah. And no he didn't "get caught juicing" the 2nd time. He was OK'd on a substance incorrectly. But by all means keep pushing the false narrative to fit to your prerogative. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:
18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Also, Cowboys and Eagles consistently play teams with better pass rushers because the Redskins usually suck and play the 3rd or 4th place teams in non-division game

This is such a small difference it doesn't matter. 14 out of 16 opponents are the same for all division teams.

It's a little different, but not because of that reason, it's because they obviously can't play against their own teammates.
Lane goes against this forums #1 and #2 edge rushers for 4 games in Lawrence and Kerrigan, so he has a tougher schedule. 

12 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

I eliminated Lane because they all are superior talent but he got caught juiced not once but twice

Do you really care that he juiced? Or is that just an easy out? Barry Bonds is the goat.

If Tyron Smith or Trent Williams test positive tomorrow, I'm not going to think any less of them. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I just don't care. I bet 90% of these dudes juiced in HS. All of the good players on my team did anyways.

I hope Miles Sanders is doing a cycle right now and gets away with it. Get that 40 down to 4.45.

54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Lane actually has an easier year in 2019 than usual.

He goes against Lawrence (who's yet to have a good game against Lane) and Kerrigan twice, Mack, and the Pats/Seahawks. 

So if he's already been dominant in tougher years, it's fair to argue he's in store for an even more dominant year in 2019.

Mack flips sides. It would be interesting to see how many snaps he played against Lane.

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If Tyron Smith or Trent Williams test positive tomorrow, I'm not going to think any less of them. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I just don't care. I bet 90% of these dudes juiced in HS. All of the good players on my team did anyways.

I hope Miles Sanders is doing a cycle right now and gets away with it. Get that 40 down to 4.45.

I dont care if they juice. At all. But the next time Lane gets popped he gets a year right?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mack flips sides. It would be interesting to see how many snaps he played against Lane.

I dont care if they juice. At all. But the next time Lane gets popped he gets a year right?

If Lane got popped again, it would probably be indefinite. At which point I would care very much, but only because he got caught, and not because he actually did it.

Also, it seems like steroids were the thing preventing acl tears. Now everybody tears something because they ain't got the 300% extra testosterone necessary to maintain rubber-band like ligaments.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'm the most pessimistic Eagle fan on these boards. I'm just way better at scouting than you.

Also, Cowboys and Eagles consistently play teams with better pass rushers because the Redskins usually suck and play the 3rd or 4th place teams in non-division games where as the Eagles and Cowboys usually play the 1st or 2nd place teams. Trent Williams had 1 tough non-NFCE pass rusher to go against in 2018 (Texans), and conveniently missed the game with injury. He hasn't shut down anyone of note in over a year.

Preach!

When healthy the answer is probably Smith. However that is the issue in a nutshell. This notion that a RT is less important  these days then a LT is patently false. This isn't 10-20 years ago when the best of the best rushed from the left side,  that has flipped.

Mack, Miller, Watt, Kerrigan, ect, ect you name the best of the best Pass Rushers in todays NFL and the vast majority of thier snaps are from the RT side.

Went Lane Johnson 

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Preach!

When healthy the answer is probably Smith. However that is the issue in a nutshell. This notion that a RT is less important  these days then a LT is patently false. This isn't 10-20 years ago when the best of the best rushed from the left side,  that has flipped.

Mack, Miller, Watt you name the best of the best Pass Rushers in todays NFL and the vast majority  of thier snaps are from the RT side.

Went Lane Johnson 

Smith also gets a lot of penalties. Don't see anyone bringing that up, but Tyron and Trent both get penalized more than Lane, despite playing less games, and in Trent Williams case, playing against lesser pass rushers.

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Smith also gets a lot of penalties. Don't see anyone bringing that up, but Tyron and Trent both get penalized more than Lane, despite playing less games, and in Trent Williams case, playing against lesser pass rushers.

Lol Trent Williams does not play against lesser pass rushers.  Give me a break.

• Like 1