• Jason Peters, Eagles
    • Lane Johnson, Eagles
    • Andre Dillard, Eagles
    • Trent Williams, Redskins
    • Morgan Moses, Redskins
    • Nate Solder, Giants
    • Chad Wheeler, Giants

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Eagles are talented. No doubt. You have great players. But many in the NFCE thread treat Eagles players a notch above how good they are, and other teams (specifically Dallas), about 2-3 notches below where they are. 

Yet they have the same number of players on the NFC E team as the Cowboys and fewer starters. So you guys as well could be said to be doing the same thing.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

90% of our conversation revolves around Dak. But you guys bash Garrett way too much as well, without recognizing all the good he has done for us. You all still make terrible jokes about Jerry every chance you get, even though he doesnt really do anything besides media/marketing now. Sean Lee was your punching bag, while ignoring your own teams injury prone players. You guys actually over state our OL the last 2 years in an attempt to bash the skill positions. There was a period there where Zeke "woman beater" jokes were prevalent, but as the facts came out, that stopped.

Strong side also is normally where the TE lines up. Making the RT's job easier. 

Maybe in Madden and the old days, but not in the Eagles offense by any means. Our TE(s) lineup all over the place. Lane Johnson doesn't get more help than say Jason Peters does from a TE on average.

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I believe it was you or someone that argued that his absence was the reason Dak didn't look good. At least that's where I think the joke originated from. Might have been someone else, but it was someone who comes to our forum and that is mostly just you.

As I recall it. Matts was not hardcore committing to the argument, but he was.. "suggesting it", so now he can say that he never said that.
I know for a fact it was a Cowboys fan who was saying it in the Eagles NFC E thread. Odds are it was Matts.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This statement is false. So no. Typically your RDE is your best pass rusher and your LDE is your best run defender. The RT also more often has a TE next to them. 

This is true. 

10 years ago.

Does Everyone Agree with this?

LTs:

1. Smith

2. Trent

-------

3. Peters

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

4. Solder

RT:

1. Lane

-------

-------

-------

2. Collins

-------

3. Moses

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

4. Wheeler

7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I will keep this up for a little longer - but it's interesting. I think iOL will be much harder, We have some great C's and G's who can each take the mantel.

Personally. I'm going:

C: Kelce / Frederick
G: Martin / Brooks

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Danger said:

Personally. I'm going:

C: Kelce / Frederick
G: Martin / Brooks

That's what everyone should go with,  but matts will try to say Fred > Kelce despite the auto immune disorder. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Danger said:

As I recall it. Matts was not hardcore committing to the argument, but he was.. "suggesting it", so now he can say that he never said that.
I know for a fact it was a Cowboys fan who was saying it in the Eagles NFC E thread. Odds are it was Matts.

I dont even understand the context of this argument. Im not sure how Lee could change our offense. I guess you could make the argument that it put pressure that we had to score more because our defense went to crap. But again, thats a loose correlation, not a direct 1 to 1. 

Your forum has an interesting way of twisting a lot of comments and coming up with your own narrative, though.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Show anything that proves this. 

Are they both 100%? :D

Even IF they are both 100% Kelce > Fred

Kelce has been AP 1st team All Pro the past 2 years, in 2017 mind you when Frederick was healthy and playing. That's as cold cut as it gets friend.

And besides, how can you not love this guy?

uspresswire-eagles-jason-kelce-mummers.j