NFL Lead Investigator Recommended No Suspension For Elliot

Broncofan

14 hours ago, Gmen said:

They have a lot to lose "staying in their own lane".  With DV in particular they can turn away their female viewers/ fans and that's a lot of revenue on the line.  I had a female coworker who was a ravens fan during the ray rice situation.  She had some choice words for him. 

I don't think cowboys fans even care that much about the 6 game suspension.  I think many of them want / hope this gets overturned so they can cheer for Eliot on Sunday with a clear conscience and wear their new #21 jersey in front of their daughter without feeling dirty.  Those that read the in depth detailed report probably know the truth deep down inside though.  

again foolish and really almost disgusting. What you look like is a giant fan jumping on any situation you can to shame dallas fans. Zeke is a POS, i dont know how many people are disputing this. But what in that what do do you feel is so indisputable? 

4 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

again foolish and really almost disgusting. What you look like is a giant fan jumping on any situation you can to shame dallas fans. Zeke is a POS, i dont know how many people are disputing this. But what in that what do do you feel is so indisputable? 

Minor details may be disputable.  But the NFL didn't write a 160 page piece of fiction.  It really shows just how thorough they were in their investigation, and to me it gives credence to the suspension. And I'm glad we are on the same page about him being a POS.  I think that alone warrants his suspension  

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Minor details may be disputable.  But the NFL didn't write a 160 page piece of fiction.  It really shows just how thorough they were in their investigation, and to me it gives credence to the suspension. And I'm glad we are on the same page about him being a POS.  I think that alone warrants his suspension  

They wrote a 160 page report that were inconclusive and littered with bias'. The NFL was also thorough in that stupid deflate gate thing where the parameters and conclusions were the same as this one. 

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

i think someone that would use a shady accusal of dv to stand on a soapbox to shame others is also a pos. we on the same page about that, bud?

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i think someone that would use a shady accusal of dv to stand on a soapbox to shame others is also a pos. we on the same page about that, bud?

Its funny because I actually feel the same way about people downplaying domestic violence because it affects their favorite team's season.  But those same people also defended the signing of Greg hardy when they needed a pass rush, so why are we surprised, champ?  

Archived