Nick Chubb

I think he's going to go higher than I want to draft him, but on the off chance that I do end up with him in a league or two, I'm hoping for a beastly 5-6 weeks of the season, and then I'm unloading him for a high cost (redraft only)

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I think he's going to go higher than I want to draft him, but on the off chance that I do end up with him in a league or two, I'm hoping for a beastly 5-6 weeks of the season, and then I'm unloading him for a high cost (redraft only)

That's the thing I had in mind too if I do end up owning him. After a month of production, RB1 status, can I get a owner to take him off my hand?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 5:26 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

That's the thing I had in mind too if I do end up owning him. After a month of production, RB1 status, can I get a owner to take him off my hand?

Theoretically yes but He may be harder to unload than one would think because people will be aware that Hunt is lurking In the shadows and may not want to pay top $ to trade for him. Guess it just depends how trade friendly your league is and how desperate that person would be for RB help.

• Like 1

If you draft chubb, just make sure you draft Hunt as well. That way you have that whole backfield locked up. Its the same thing I told my friend when he drafted Leveon last year. 

Chubb isnt a great receiver, I think that limits his upside a little bit. Hunt is a top 5 receiving back who will have fresh legs late in the year. 

I am going to make a point to get hunt in my deeper league next year. He is the type of draft and stash that wins championships IMO.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm warming up to Chubb. I think he's undervalued atm. I don't mind him as a late first or early second round pick. He'll give you the 9 weeks but who knows what will happen once Hunt returns. He could get hurt? and it could also take a couple of weeks for Hunt to get back into shape.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

But everyone knows Hunt comes back so I cant imagine you'll get alot for him. If anything just keep him for the 8 weeks and hope you can go 6-2/7-1 with him and work to get a decent #2 for a playoff run

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:38 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

But everyone knows Hunt comes back so I cant imagine you'll get alot for him. If anything just keep him for the 8 weeks and hope you can go 6-2/7-1 with him and work to get a decent #2 for a playoff run

Yeah I've changed my stance on Chubb. I'll take him in the second round or even bottom first pending on who is on the board.

9 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Well I guess I was using my home league settings. Every round is really 1 round behind because we keep 1 player. Kept it simple for our owners.

So 1st =2nd, 2nd=3rd and so forth.

That makes more sense now. He's good and without Hunt being there for half the season I could definitely see him going early 2nd

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That makes more sense now. He's good and without Hunt being there for half the season I could definitely see him going early 2nd

for sure he should face less 8 man in the boxes and if the browns are as good as what they are on paper, he should get tons of 4th quarter carries when they are ahead and just need to kill the clock.