FF Vikings Dynasty League

Klomp

6 hours ago, Klomp said:

I just want to apologize for my complete disappearance late this year. I lost most of my interest in following fantasy this year, so as a result my attention to the league obviously suffered. Not sure I can guarantee my interest will be any greater next year, once I'm married. Starting to focus on more important things, to be honest. 

Not sure if I plan to restart the league or what, I saw there was some discussion about this on the Sleeper chat late in the season. I don't really want to blow up the league, but I'm also not sure if I can continue in my role as commissioner. 

I want the league to continue. If there anything I can do to help, lemme know. 

7 hours ago, Klomp said:

I just want to apologize for my complete disappearance late this year. I lost most of my interest in following fantasy this year, so as a result my attention to the league obviously suffered. Not sure I can guarantee my interest will be any greater next year, once I'm married. Starting to focus on more important things, to be honest. 

Not sure if I plan to restart the league or what, I saw there was some discussion about this on the Sleeper chat late in the season. I don't really want to blow up the league, but I'm also not sure if I can continue in my role as commissioner. 

I'm sure you could assign someone else to be commissioner, if someone else is willing to take on the task.  

Either way, what could possibly be more important than keeping on top of a fantasy team?  Oh, crap, I haven't looked at my fantasy basketball team in about 3 weeks.  :D