The Official Trevor Lawrence 2021 Draft Prospect Thread

brushmyhair

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

from the internet:

" If they have to cancel the NCAA football season, there should be an immediate supplemental draft for guys hitting that 3rd year in ‘20 (a la Trevor Lawrence) to get into the NFL " 

interesting thought to consider
Not sure how they would set draft order for any supplemental selections but there would be a Battle Royale involved to get a shot at Lawrence and others

32 applications for trevor lawrence no doubt. 

If the bengals get him, what do you do with lawrence and burrow.

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

32 applications for trevor lawrence no doubt. 

If the bengals get him, what do you do with lawrence and burrow.

If we get both, I'm listening to best offers, probably on Lawrence.  It would be a once in a lifetime to fully reload the roster.  And I say that fully realizing Lawrence is better.  I just think the haul they'd get for him would be ridiculous.  And Burrow appears a lock for April, and there is a "fairy tale ending" feel to the whole thing.  Somewhat local kid comes in to turn around the franchise.  Not quite LeBron level, but for Cincy, it's as close as we will ever get in football.  The Reds closest thing was trading for Griffey Jr.  Hope this plays out a lot better, health wise.

If they actually went this route, which they won't because it would rob the 2021 draft of its top 40 or more prospects, would teams be allowed to bid multiple picks?  Like the Dolphins could bid both of their 2021 picks?

Edited by INbengalfan