The Official 2019 NBA Draft Lottery Thread!!!

resilient part 2

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Whoever gets the #1 overall pick would be stupid as hell to trade that away.  I mean, unless you're getting Giannis back, I'm not trading that pick.

I think he was talking about all the teams with the best odds losing the lottery and falling in the draft order.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Just for the mayhem I want to see New Orleans get the #1 pick. 

That'd be pretty funny. Davis might try to make a power move and be like "Trade it and I'll stay." Griffin should then be like "Sign the extension and I'll trade it." Or just laugh at him.

Edited by seminoles1

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

That'd be pretty funny. Davis might try to make a power move and be like "Trade it and I'll stay." Griffin should then be like "Sign the extension and I'll trade it." Or just laugh at him.

I mentioned this in another thread a little while ago, but I wonder if the Pelicans could end up Williamson and Morant.

Say they win the lottery and then the Knicks get the #2 pick. It could be possible, the Knicks go all in (after losing the Zion sweepstakes) on getting AD.

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd expect the latter. Davis is no doubt being traded.

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I mentioned this in another thread a little while ago, but I wonder if the Pelicans could end up Williamson and Morant.

Say they win the lottery and then the Knicks get the #2 pick. It could be possible, the Knicks go all in (after losing the Zion sweepstakes) on getting AD.

This is what came to mind for me too, that'd be amazing. But even the #3 pick could make it worth it. RJ Barrett, Zion, Jrue, and cap space to sign a Kemba or Kyrie. Boom thats a playoff team.