The Official 2019 NBA Draft Lottery Thread!!!

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Dumb question. If you are the Sixers do you think about trading Simmons for #2 plus and take Ja Morant? Seems like they'd be better with having a PG that can shoot instead of Embiid and Simmons converging all the defense to the paint.

I wouldn't. Simmons is too good to give up for that return even if the fit is not optimal. 

Seems like a 1 player draft to me. And definitely a clear top 3 

Just now, champ11 said:

I wouldn't. Simmons is too good to give up for that return even if the fit is not optimal. 

Seems like a 1 player draft to me. And definitely a clear top 3 

Did you see the "plus" I only ask because to say he is too much for that return seems strange without my suggesting the full return. I fully agree he is too good to trade what would essentially be straight up for Morant. There needs to be more.

7 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Did you see the "plus" I only ask because to say he is too much for that return seems strange without my suggesting the full return. I fully agree he is too good to trade what would essentially be straight up for Morant. There needs to be more.

Didn't understand that's what you were saying. If the #2 pick is the core piece of the offer my response would be the same, most likely. Simmons is a borderline all-nba player already

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Dumb question. If you are the Sixers do you think about trading Simmons for #2 plus and take Ja Morant? Seems like they'd be better with having a PG that can shoot instead of Embiid and Simmons converging all the defense to the paint.

I'm not trading Ja Morant for Ben Simmons.  There's no way in hell I would do that.