rank the roster: 2019 edition (#3) (complete)

FinneasGage

who's the 3rd best player on the packers?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. who's the 3rd best player on the packers?

• Davante Adams
    • Kenny Clark
    • Jaire Alexander
    • Za'Darius Smith
    • Corey Linsley
    • Blake Martinez
    • Aaron Jones
    • Adrian Amos
    • Preston Smith
    • Mike Daniels
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Kevin King
    • Tony Brown
    • Other/Say in thread
    • kylre sakrll

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Copied my post from 2nd best player here (see below), I'll stick with that.......so it's Adams.

"I think I'll go Adams, Bakhtiari, Clark, Daniels, Linsley, in that order. Maybe Aaron Jones and Bulaga after that"

No love for Jaire? He had an all-pro vote or two. I'm putting him ahead of Daniels and Linsley personally. 

3 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Copied my post from 2nd best player here (see below), I'll stick with that.......so it's Adams.

"I think I'll go Adams, Bakhtiari, Clark, Daniels, Linsley, in that order. Maybe Aaron Jones and Bulaga after that"

You watched last year and are putting Daniels above Bulaga?

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You watched last year and are putting Daniels above Bulaga?

There is the whole reason for my questions on how you rate players. Are you basing YOUR ranking purely on last year, or are projecting how they will play in 2019 ? Do you factor in the likelihood of injury ? How you rank players depends on how much importance you place on various things, like how salary relates to performance. If we should be going just on 2018 performance, it should have been stated at the start.

11 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

There is the whole reason for my questions on how you rate players. Are you basing YOUR ranking purely on last year, or are projecting how they will play in 2019 ? Do you factor in the likelihood of injury ? How you rank players depends on how much importance you place on various things, like how salary relates to performance. If we should be going just on 2018 performance, it should have been stated at the start.

Both Daniels and Bulaga will be 30 this playing season.

Daniels has 23 starts the last two years. Bulaga has 19. 

Mike Daniels has a bigger cap hit by 2.4 million dollars.

Bulaga was inarguably a better player than Daniels last year

But if you factor in Bulaga's lengthy catalogue of injuries compared to Daniel's relatively healthy history, who will be better in 2019 ? You could go either way.

Additionally, will the way LaFleur uses Daniels, alter his effectiveness in 2019. So many questions.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

23 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

But if you factor in Bulaga's lengthy catalogue of injuries compared to Daniel's relatively healthy history, who will be better in 2019 ? You could go either way.

Additionally, will the way LaFleur uses Daniels, alter his effectiveness in 2019. So many questions.

LaFleur isn't going to change the way Daniels is used. Unless Pettine changes the way Daniels is used, Daniels is not in the best scheme for his talents.

51 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's Adams for #3 he's a top 5 wideout in the league, while Clark is top 10 or so Interior DLine.

No Way Adams is top 5 in the league...

Hopkins, Brown, Jones, M.Thomas, THill, 

(Odell, Thelien, M.Evans too personally).

Clark top 10 interior? Not Yet

Watt, Donald, Cox, C.Jones, Buckner, C. Campbell, J. Reed, G.Atkins, G.Jarrett, Rankins.

But Adams is our 3rd best player to answer the question