Hypothetical: Add 1 AFC North Player

BleedTheClock

57 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok now visey versey this sum beech, who would the other wanker teams take from the AFCN?

How many would say Mayfield? B|

I dont think he would fit the ravens offense of QB power, qb sweep, qb up the middle, qb overthrow. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, buno67 said:

I like the idea of taking Stanley or Villanueva. Robinson isnt playing the right side. It will never happen.

I would love to take Humphry away from the Ravens. 

Never happen because he wouldn't want to? Because that's more the position he is fit for...

This is actually a tough one. Most of our rivals' best players aren't exactly at positions of need for us. Maybe Earl Thomas? Devin Bush? Even though he's obviously unproven. Heyward would be an option as well to give us one scary defensive line.

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

Never happen because he wouldn't want to? Because that's more the position he is fit for...

I want to say Robinson has never played on the right side at any major level. He has only played LT and LG in the NFL. Only played LT in college, and I would assume he only played LT in HS. If he has made the switch once in his career, he never will. Nothing will translate over if he switched side. If he is bad on the left side he will prolly be worse on the right side. Not worth it to switch him. 

From a "I want to absolutely kill my opponent" type of view, Big Ben.

From a "I want to get better at a specific position" type of view, which also could cripple an opponent, give me Devin Bush, LB.

I also am tempted to say Hurst, TE Baltimore. He'd be a nice  get/cause some matchup issues in Double TE sets.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

From a "I want to absolutely kill my opponent" type of view, Big Ben.

From a "I want to get better at a specific position" type of view, which also could cripple an opponent, give me Devin Bush, LB.

I also am tempted to say Hurst, TE Baltimore. He'd be a nice  get/cause some matchup issues in Double TE sets.

I think I’d almost rather have Mark Andrews 

• Like 2