Hypothetical: Add 1 AFC North Player

BleedTheClock

Maybe Marian Humphry? We can never have enough good corners, and he would be the #2 on our team.

Maybe Ronnie Stanley? or Alejandro Villanueva? Move Robinson over to RT and get a REALLY good LT in for a long time...

I love Geno Atkins but is he too old to pick up at this point?

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Simply put. Add any player from our division to this team free of charge. Who is it?

This is an awesome question because I'm not sure I know the answer to it.  I really had to think and its not obvious!

That being said this is an AWESOME answer and this may help us more than any other player....

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Can't find an obvious answer to this question.

I'm gonna say Ben Roethlisberger, just because it'd give Pittsburgh a glaring hole at QB and I think Pitt is the only team standing in our way of being the division champs.

Nice question and response....

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Under, he’ll be on the bench halfway through the third quarter most weeks.

I'll take the over.  If they are doing so well that he is benched in the 3rd quarter, Im going to guess he averages over 3 TDs a half.  Make it 4 in the air and 1-2 on the ground before they take him out of the game..... 4x16 is 64 baby!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

Justin Tucker.

Sad but true

I don't look at that as a Metallica song.

That means that we've got significantly fewer perceived holes on this team than we've had in a LONG time.  I think your answer might be the best one offered up so far.

If we’re talking about improving our own team, guys like Watt, Heyward, Pouncey, and Juju stick out (all Steelers obviously). As far as hurting the division, no Ben Roethlisberger equals a bad Steelers obviously. So there’s that. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Way under. I’m thinking 35. Run game is too good. 

Run game was amazing for KC.  They had almost 1900 yards and and 16 TDs on the ground, and that didn't stop Mahomes from putting up almost 5k in the air and 50 TDs......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Set the over/under on Baker TDs at 55?

7 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

I'll take the over.  If they are doing so well that he is benched in the 3rd quarter, Im going to guess he averages over 3 TDs a half.  Make it 4 in the air and 1-2 on the ground before they take him out of the game..... 4x16 is 64 baby!

6 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Run game was amazing for KC.  They had almost 1900 yards and and 16 TDs on the ground, and that didn't stop Mahomes from putting up almost 5k in the air and 50 TDs......

Nobody 🤬 with teh Tomahawk today or you will answer to Tayne. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Maybe Marian Humphry? We can never have enough good corners, and he would be the #2 on our team.

Maybe Ronnie Stanley? or Alejandro Villanueva? Move Robinson over to RT and get a REALLY good LT in for a long time...

I love Geno Atkins but is he too old to pick up at this point?

This is an awesome question because I'm not sure I know the answer to it.  I really had to think and its not obvious!

That being said this is an AWESOME answer and this may help us more than any other player....

Nice question and response....

I like the idea of taking Stanley or Villanueva. Robinson isnt playing the right side. It will never happen.

I would love to take Humphry away from the Ravens.