Watchmen Trailer HBO

MossyMoss

Every single time I consider cancelling my HBO membership they drop another show, documentary, or original movie that hooks me back in. Watchmen and Chernobyl just secured my subscription for the time being! This looks excellent. And I am in the camp that Watchmen the movie is by far the best comic book/superhero movie ever.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Every single time I consider cancelling my HBO membership they drop another show, documentary, or original movie that hooks me back in. Watchmen and Chernobyl just secured my subscription for the time being! This looks excellent. And I am in the camp that Watchmen the movie is by far the best comic book/superhero movie ever.

The movie was overrated iyam. This looks better than the movie, but probably because it doesn't reek of Snyder.

I don't know why but I kind of got a Leftovers vibe from it. Obviously they're two incredibly different things but idk.

11 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Chernobyl is likely to be very good but man it’s going to be sooo depressing.  Did you ever see Pu-239 before?  A slept on HBO original movie from years back and the first thing I ever saw Oscar Isaac in.  Pretty sure it’s still on HBO Now.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I should probably go ahead and watch the movie before this comes out.  I've read the original a few times over the years, but isn't this supposed to be set after the events of the movie?

Make sure to watch the Director's Cut or Ultimate Cut.

And yes, this is set after the events of the movie/graphic novel.

• 1 month later...