Looking back at 49ers possible OBJ trade

beats2rock

Just now, Forge said:

The Giants weren't interested in a swap. They wanted #2 overall 

I know. But they are clearly stupid for taking Jones and are stupid if they thought that they could trade Odell to SF without the 6th pick to get the 2nd pick. I'm saying if a deal went through and a deal would have went through if the giants offered their 6th pick

On 10/05/2019 at 7:42 AM, El ramster said:

Yes, they're bad.. And the Rams and Seattle are so much better.. 

They beat Seattle with a massive portion of their team injured didn't they? 

Loads of close losses, some good pieces, a good QB - tread more carefully 

Edited by Hunter2_1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, Forge said:

He's not getting fired. Hot seat if they won 5? Sure. But he'll get a fourth season, 200%. Could Lynch be on the hot seat? Sure. But Jed loves shanny. He was the crown jewel for him. He's not going anywhere yet. 

The 49ers only win 5 if Jimmy g is a really bad quarterback (or gets hurt again). It's probably a 7-9 win team

Lets just say Goff gets injured, how many wins does the Blake Bortles led Rams team win this year? My guess would be pretty similar to what the 49ers did last year so Rammy is just being Rammy.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They beat Seattle with a massive portion of their team injured didn't they? 

Loads of close losses, some good pieces, a good QB - tread more carefully 

They said last year and Jimmy g also has health concerns. Nothing SF has or done concerns me in a bit. Also, their D Coach is really bad putting guys out of place. 

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

They said last year and Jimmy g also has health concerns. Nothing SF has or done concerns me in a bit. Also, their D Coach is really bad putting guys out of place. 

Jimmy tore his ACL early enough that he will basically have a full year of recovery by the time the season starts. So he will be completely healthy.

Oh, and the injury also landed us NICK BOSA. We added DEE FORD for a 2020 second, which means we didnt subtract anything from the 2019 49ers. 

We have a new DL coach and it seems we will have a lot of variation in our defensive front. BUCKNER is one of the best DTs in the game not named Aaron Donald. 

You should be very concerned. The Superbowl hangover is real for everyone outside of NE. The Rams have been very fortunate the last two years with the way things have gone.

Kyle just added a lot of offense this off-season. The 49ers are going to score a lot of points, and we are going to rush the passer. Thats a really good combination to have. 

Lets not forget that Goff is mediocre at best when pressured. Everyone obviously plays worse when pressured, but the difference between Goff with a clean pocket and one where he has to move, is monumental. 

Fight me :P

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Lets not forget that Goff is mediocre at best when pressured. Everyone obviously plays worse when pressured, but the difference between Goff with a clean pocket and one where he has to move, is monumental. 

Fight me :P

The rest of them are soft too, N4.

:P

(I'm joking Rammy. Great team)