Bowser's Way-Too-Early 2020 1st round

BowserBroncos

I have said it before with other mock draft listings and ask this question again.

Why is Kristian Fulton a 1st round pick?  He was not even that good last season I thought, Grant Delpit is never going to be drafted behind Kristian Fulton.  Heck if Greedy was a 2nd rounder then Fulton would be a mid to late round draft pick if that because Greedy was way better as a cover corner.  Same with Walker Little, talented as a FR but last year I thought disappointed as did that entire offensive line.

Trevon Diggs a 1st rounder?  He would have probably started last year if he did not get injured but it would have been close between him and Savion Smith.  Diggs is good but has not proven he can stay on the field and play defense for an entire season.  Great ball skills, super upside but needs to show he can be consistent especially in regards to tackling.  

Also with Dylan Moses, the guy was not better than Mack Wilson and he was no high 1st round pick this past year.  Maybe if he improves but he has a long ways to go.  Not to mention Carter and McKinney on Alabama.  They are good defensive backs but would be more a mid to late round pick compared to a freaking 1st round pick.  

I just find it odd, is there some list you all get these guys off of then just change them around according to what team you think needs what.  Have you see these guys all play because more than a few are not 1st round prospects and many 1st round prospects you do not have included on this list.  Just my opinion.  

On 5/10/2019 at 2:45 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Allen better not be a cap casualty that would be ignorant if we did that for the little amount he makes he is the leader of our defense and one of the most intelligent guys we have on defense.  He literally puts everyone in position as the QB back there of our D and if im not mistaken over the last 2 years or so he has led all safety's in fewest yards allowed in coverage snaps.  He shuts down the big plays for us and it showed big time this last season when he was out.

He's the 3rd best safety on Atlanta's roster.  

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He's the 3rd best safety on Atlanta's roster.  

2nd best safety  It would be Neal > Allen > Kazee at this point.  Kazee is a nice ballhawk but he made way to many mental mistakes and allowed to many big plays back there. Plus he doesn't know how to get the defense setup that well yet thats not his strong suit.  Unless you know of another pro bowl quality safety on the Falcons roster i can't remember us having did we sign eric berry or something and i missed it lol.    Plus Kazee is going to be playing CB/NB his prefered position so if he likes it there better and has already played well there before who are we to argue with him :)

I don’t get the pick for the Titans. They’re basically getting their interior DL next year with getting Simmons back and Casey is still one of the best interior DL in the league. Titans picking anywhere in the top 20 should be doing everything they can to move up to get a QB because that would be the only true need.

• Like 1

If the 49ers were to pick #3, then I am pretty sure Jimmy Garoppolo has failed miserably! and it might be time to look for a new QB again.

Otherwise I am fine with the picks - would however prefer a true CB or Safety, not a hydrid with no real position.

Meh..

I'm not really a fan of drafting WR at the end of the first.  Either they're elite and worthy of top 10 or they're part of the rest.  There isn't much that separates a late first WR and a middle second WR.

Give the Jets the best OL, pass rusher, or CB unless there's a true standout elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...