Rick & Morty

bucsfan333

1/2 Cup Water 1/2 Cup White Vinegar 1/2 Cup White Sugar 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder 1/4 tsp Onion Powder 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger ~ 1 tsp Marmite ~ 2 tbsp Corn Syrup ~ 1/2 tbsp Black pepper 2 Tbsp Corn Starch 1 tsp Xanthan Gum

instructions: 1) Pour all ingredients (besides Corn Starch and Xanthan Gum) into a bowl, mix, then pour into a pot 2) Pour a quarter cup of sauce into a small bowl, add two tablespoons of cornstarch, mix and add back to the main sauce. 3) Pour another quarter cup of sauce into the bowl and add a teaspoon of xantham gum, pour back through a strainer. 4) Whisk briskly over medium heat until it forms a sauce-like goo. 5) Strain, cover and cool.

Source: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

There's yo damn sauce

13 hours ago, 4thDownHailMary said:

1/2 Cup Water 1/2 Cup White Vinegar 1/2 Cup White Sugar 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder 1/4 tsp Onion Powder 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger ~ 1 tsp Marmite ~ 2 tbsp Corn Syrup ~ 1/2 tbsp Black pepper 2 Tbsp Corn Starch 1 tsp Xanthan Gum

instructions: 1) Pour all ingredients (besides Corn Starch and Xanthan Gum) into a bowl, mix, then pour into a pot 2) Pour a quarter cup of sauce into a small bowl, add two tablespoons of cornstarch, mix and add back to the main sauce. 3) Pour another quarter cup of sauce into the bowl and add a teaspoon of xantham gum, pour back through a strainer. 4) Whisk briskly over medium heat until it forms a sauce-like goo. 5) Strain, cover and cool.

Source: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

There's yo damn sauce

I've also heard that you can pretty much just mix McDonald's BBQ sauce with their Sweet and Sour sauce.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:26 PM, ninjapirate said:

has anyone ever had their szechuan sauce? is it even good? 

I remember it fondly. Was a favorite sauce when I was a kid, as short lived as the sauce was. But the reaction these fools had? Not even worth that much. Half of these kids never even had the sauce before, the only reason they know it is because of the show. As a fan of the show, these clowns are an embarrassment. They lost their minds over some dang dipping sauce. smh

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm gonna wait until 40 more episodes are released to start this again.  Watched the first two seasons twice already.  Decided to wait for two more seasons before I watch it all over again.  Now that Last Man on Earth has been cancelled, I'm not watching comedies until they get cancelled anymore. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm gonna wait until 40 more episodes are released to start this again.  Watched the first two seasons twice already.  Decided to wait for two more seasons before I watch it all over again.  Now that Last Man on Earth has been cancelled, I'm not watching comedies until they get cancelled anymore. 

Brooklyn 99 is the one for you then.

Glad we got a massive episode order that basically guarantees at least 3 more seasons, doubt we get season 4 before October of 2019 

Archived