Rick & Morty

bucsfan333

Such an awesome show. Hilarious, very smart, equally dark and a bit emotional at times.

Still have yet to determine who my favorite character is. Summer is growing on me - she was so cold hearted during the parasites episode, loved it.

Tinkles: But I love you, Summer!

Summer: Yep. (Bam!)

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Hilarious, very smart, equally dark and a bit emotional at times.

The contrast between the witty brilliance and their dark moments are what makes the show so great for me. They definitely reward viewers for looking deeper than the surface but even if you take the show at face value, it's fantastic.

I'm hoping season three lives up to the hype that the creators have let it build up to. Usually with these extended breaks it means that some of the magic is lost, at least from my perspective.

My hope is that they bring in Evil Morty for an episode again. I truly think he's going to be the shows main antagonist when its all said and done with. But I'm just here going to try and enjoy the ride.

5 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

My hope is that they bring in Evil Morty for an episode again. I truly think he's going to be the shows main antagonist when its all said and done with. But I'm just here going to try and enjoy the ride.

I'm pretty sure the show has a few folks lined up for a 2nd appearance (Evil Morty, The Meeseeks, Doofus Rick, Eternity, the scamming Zigerians...)

As long as they don't create episodes strictly for the nostalgic value of these characters, they should be welcomed returns.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm pretty sure the show has a few folks lined up for a 2nd appearance (Evil Morty, The Meeseeks, Doofus Rick, Eternity, the scamming Zigerians...)

As long as they don't create episodes strictly for the nostalgic value of these characters, they should be welcomed returns.

Can we get fart back. Just for the David Bowieesque songs 

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Aren't they the guys Rick blew up?

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Aren't they the guys Rick blew up?

Yeah, but who knows of that was a simulation...of a simulation...in a simulation...of an even BIGGER simulation...in the BIGGEST simulation EVER?

Hahaha - look at you. You're questioning if THIS is a simulation, haha.

Archived