Texas_OutLaw7

GDT Week 1: Giants @ Cowboys - The Return of the Zeke?

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Chaz Green will be the starting LG. 

He's the best option when healthy. The problem is health. I doubt this last a game let alone the whole season. 

Damn, I have been eagerly waiting forever it seems for the start of this season. Now it appears I may be in the middle of a hurricane Irma. People are already starting to panic here in Florida. Gov, R Scott has already declared a "state of emergency". Keeping my fingers crossed.

15 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Chaz Green will be the starting LG. 

For the first half of Week 1, at least

13 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

For the first half of Week 1, at least

xD Sad but true

So Zeke is in for week 1 officially per Mike Fisher. His 6 game suspension was also upheld, but we'll see what happens in court on Friday. I expect the judge to give an injunction and for Zeke to play this entire season, but we'll see. 

I hope he balls tf out this weekend either way. What better way to say FU to Goodell than something like 150 yards and 3 TD's? 

Well, I'm not into rallying cries, but this seems like a good situation to stick it to everyone outside the franchise. 

Zeke with over 30 touches hopefully. Has enough time to rest after.

is there a realistic chance that he plays this whole season like Brady did in 15'? All this law talk is rather confusing... 

We're either going to totally dominate this game and Zeke will have an amazing game, or we'll be totally flat. Games with this much emotion and media attention usually go one of those two ways. That being said, I fully expect Zeke to play like a mad man. He may not run for 150 and 2 TDs, but I think he's going to play angry and with a sense of purpose.

13 hours ago, anthbes said:

Zeke with over 30 touches hopefully. Has enough time to rest after.

is there a realistic chance that he plays this whole season like Brady did in 15'? All this law talk is rather confusing... 

There are some lawyers who think he has an excellent chance and some who think he has no chance.  The Judge appears to have been rather annoyed by the NFL's gamesmanship yesterday, FWIW.

Will likely be out of power for a bit. Keep that in mind when someone comes ishing about the lack of a thread. Plan accordingly. 

Dang it. Can't make up my mind. Was able to get a flight out of Miami area for Friday night to Dallas (very very hard) as it took me a long time to find a flight. Problem is it is in Tampa, which is a 4 hour ride (normal traffic) but with an evacuation it could take much longer. I really don't want to miss the Dallas game. Would have gone to the actually game. But here there is also a major wait to get gas. Potentially making the trek a nightmare. Might be all for nothing if the flight gets canceled due to the weather. Then what? Fight the weather and drive back? Spend a few days in a hotel near Tampa doing nothing?

So now I am in the process of canceling the flights. With the storm coming Sunday, there is a good chance I lose power and will not be able to see the game at all. Everthing is already closed or closing around me. Just stuck waiting this out. Not much to do. Oh well, GO DALLAS !

Good luck and be safe all of you dealing with are storm.  Have faith Dallas will prevail without your moment by moment support

Sorry to hear about everyone that has to deal with the storm. You guys are really getting ish kicked down south. 

On that note I'll just have to make up for it with more posts in the GDT on Sunday. (Not that that helps any of you guys)